Chapter 1: Bitch lasagna

Max POV:

Robbie Amell as Max Summer

Max POV:

Now, TaF8 may seem the same as Mo(CN)8 that is both are AB8 type molecules according to VASPR theory, but there is one key difference: the valency of the metal atom within the compound. Ta is at -3, and Mo is at -4; hence both molecules would have different geometry, Square Antiprismatic in the case of the former and Dodecahedron in the case of........

OK, I am awake now. I am awake.

I was in bed, half asleep, half awake, dreaming chemistry, hallucinating Chemistry. My MID Term Exams are in two weeks.

I have to ace these exams. My first semester here was a disaster; my grade was merely B+. The second semester was better. I started picking up NYU life. My grade rose to A-. During the summer vacations, I visited mom and dad back in Ohio. It is always pleasant spending time with mom and dad.

I am ready for my class, books in hand. I exited my apartment. I locked the door, and with my head buried in the textbook, I turned and started walking. I bumped into someone I didn't even see who. I just murmured a quick sorry and kept on walking.

Sarah POV:

Kate Beckinsale as Sarah Em Boone

(Earlier that morning)

The Voice: Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna.......

Sarah: shut the fuck up......

The Voice: Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch lasagna ~ Bitch....... you have been holed up in the apartment for a while now. I have politely asked you to get out for some fresh air, but you refused; I am not stopping until you leave the apartment.

Sarah: Why do you need fresh air? You are just a figment (Bitch lasagna Bitch lasagna Bitch.....) of my imagination.

The Voice: if I am just a figment of your imagination, you have total control over me. If that's the case, then stop me from saying this.