Chapter 2:The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Max POV:

Another working day begins. I was what you might say a closet nerd. I sat at the end of the classroom and paid no attention whatsoever to the lecture because I had already prepared it and I am taking this time to take a nap. See you in a bit.

An unsuccessful nap later, it was lunchtime, I went to the cafeteria, I saw Mike coming my way, I had friends, casual friends, but over the years I have discovered that the concept of a "Best Friend" is nothing but a big bowl of Bullshit. I had friends over the years and good ones. Some of them I even labeled "My best friend" but as we moved on with our lives we fell apart.

"Did you have a good nap?"

"Does it look like I had a good nap?" I laid my head on the table, "Mr. Peterson's voice is like a broken piano"

"Yeah that is true"

"You are not even in my department how would you know"

"Max everyone knows"

He took a sip from his coke "have you eaten already"

"No, I am not hungry," I said as I opened my book.

"Hah" he stood up; he mimicked having a microphone in his hand and said "Breaking news, breaking news...."

I pulled him down

"Stop it, I am hungry but I don't feel like eating".

"Dude you seriously worry too much about studies, chill man, get your head out of this" he pulled my book away. I tried to get it but he held it further away. "I am texting you an address, there's a party there, we will blow off some steam one last time before exams", he started walking away.

"hyyy..., my book", I yelled.

"oh yeah", he came back; picked up my bag after putting the book back he fished for something else. "And for motivation, so you actually make it to the party".  He placed a notebook and a pen on the table. After that he sprinted for the door with my bag, "you can have your bag at the party".

I didn't even try to chase him to have my bag back I simply didn't have the energy to do it. I took the articles on the table and went for my next lecture.

Back at the apartment:

I fell on the bed and never even turned on my back just fell asleep.

I woke up to the ringing mobile. It was Mike

"I will be there don't worry"

I took a long shower and got ready for the party.

Mike was right I really need to chill. I got my keys and went for the door.

Sarah POV:

The Voice: knock on the door.

Sarah: I not gonna.

The Voice: knock on the door.

Sarah: I not gonna.

The Voice: you promised

Sarah: no I didn't, I said I would but I didn't promise.

I bumped into someone again and dropped my phone. I bent down to pick it up, it was chipped on the corner.

The Voice: it's him it's him it's him. Don't blow it.

Sarah: well, if you keep yelling in my mind I am defiantly gonna lose him.