thirtythree

The five girls woke up but not to the smell of food. Today was different there was no food. There were no more cooks or maids to make them their food.

SinB walked out of the room with her fiancé, Yerin, following her, "there's no maids today. Usually the hallways have maids roaming around."

"Maybe they didn't wake up early today," Yerin missed SinB's cheek.

SinB shrugged and went towards her sister's room. She jumped on the bed only to be kicked off by Yuju but she wasn't the only one in the bed. SinB looked over and saw Umji with her.

"What'd you two do last night?" SinB smirked.

"None of your fucking business," Yuju said.

SinB laughed as Yerin walked into the room with her mouth over her hand, "so you two happened?"

The youngest in the room woke up, "it's so early."

"Yeah, so early the maids aren't even awake yet," Yerin said.

"No maids?" Umji was shocked and ran out towards the hall, no maid was in sight, "Barashi killed them last night."

Yerin stepped into the hallway, "if none of the workers are alive then who are?"

Umji thought to herself, "us five girls...Asher, Levi, Youngsoo, Assistant Nakamoto and Barashi."

"So we're the only ones in the world?" SinB joined in, "o-oh my god."

"What?" A male voice was heard across the hall.

"Oh, good morning Levi," the girls greeted.

"Good morning," Levi said, "it's so early why are you guys awake?"

"I don't know," SinB mumbled. And right as SinB's words stopped Levi froze. He held his chest, "help me.." he whispered. Umji ran towards him. The three other girls ran towards Umji and helped him.

Umji cried, "it's no use! He's gonna die! We're all gonna die!"

Levi dropped dead on the ground at 4:28am.

Asher and Youngsoo stepped into the hallway along with Sojung. Youngsoo looked at the dead body in front of him and screamed. "Levi! No! Not again!"

Youngsoo kneeled down next to the body and hugged him. Another one of his close friends were dead. Asher stood there in shock seeing a dead body in the house of a killer.

Umji sighed, "He's the first one to go out of us ten."

Youngsoo cried even more, "can we bury him please?"

"W-we can't...his body will just disappear," Umji explained.

Yerin teared up looking at the sight of Levi's dead body. She just knew that she was gonna be next. She knew that she would have to leave SinB.

"Oh my god, look at the garden," Asher said as the sunlight was creeping into the windows, "it's all gone."

"Look at all those petals," Sojung said, "we need to stop Barashi!"

"W-We can't!" Umji cried, "only if SinB truly loves him then he'll be happy! But SinB already has Yerin!"

Yerin cried along with SinB.

Sojung paused, "then why don't we kill Barashi?"

2019.07.30