Good girl.

Doflamingo's pov
I lost another slave today because they made my food a little bitter. So I killed him, so now I heading to the source of where to buy slaves. It took a couple of weeks to finally arrive. I wanted a special slave. The kind guards walked me around the place. None of the slaves were the ones I was looking for. It was really a bore.
"Do any interest you sir Dolfamingo?" One of the guards asked.
"No.. I'm looking for a special one. Do you have any more?" I asked.
"U-uh.... Yes, BUT she is very dangerous!! You don't want her as a slave! We had to come up with a anklet to control her power." The guard said in caution.
"Show me. This should be interesting." I said grinning.
"B-but- oh alright, but don't say I didn't warn you!" He finally convince.
They walked me down to the deep basement. It actually gave me chills because it was cold and creepy looking but not really because we had a torch. They finally took me down to some big doors. The two guards opened the doors and the torch lit the room a little bit. I saw a some blood on the floor.
"So you were trying to get out again Huh?" One of the guards said with a smirk.
The other guard lit the other two torches on each side of the side walls. Then showed a beat up bloody woman. She had long orangish, blondish hair and was wearing a short ripped dress. I saw her look at me with fierce eyes. She had.... Beautiful gray eyes. I walked up to her and when I got close enough she got up to try to kick me but failed becasue the chains on her ankles pulled her to the ground and she groaned in pain.
"She's perfect! Just what I'm looking for! Your the first to try to attack me at first sight, how romantic!" I said smiling even bigger and she looked at me in disgust.
"You really are a mad man! How did someone like you become one of the seven world lords!?" She yelled at me and a couple of veins popped out. I slapped her across the face. Her bangs covered her eyes and I saw her cough up blood. She really tried to escape, if she tried even more before I got hear she would have been dead.
"Sir Doflamingo! Since she is the one you want you must keep the anklet on her at all times!" He told me.
"Yeah, yeah." I said. I grabbed her chin and grinned widely.
"Now tell me your name cutie." I said.
"Why should in tell you?" She said with a smirk. My smile disappeared and I squeezed her cheeks and she squeaked in pain.
"Don't make me say it again!" I said smiling.
"I-it's Susan." She finally answered my question.
"Good. *releases my grip from her cheeks and grabbed her chin* Now Susan you'll be under my rules and my commands, understand?" I asked.
"...................Yes." Susan replied.
"For now on you'll call me young master. Now reply correctly." I told her.
"Yes..... Young master." She said she was looking down, her bangs covered her face hiding her anger.
"Good girl."