c h a p t e r 14

{danger is near}

"A war? What do you mean a war? You never mentioned any of that!" Blake worriedly screamed to Ironhide.

"I know kid, it sounds scary but we've dealt with this many times. We're used to it." He said looking up watching the rest of the Autobots running around the hangar readying up.

Optimus Prime walked out from the chaos and looked around before speaking. "Autbots, when the time comes, brace yourselves. My brother never holds back to kill one of his own but this time, I can sense he will do anything in his power to kill us all. It won't be just this time we will have to deal with him."

"What will I do when you're gone? No one will be here." Blake said motioning around the base.

"Stay in your room, don't do anything I would do. Don't come out until we're all back got it?" Ironhide questioned pushing Blake to her room. She nodded and slowly went back into her room waving him goodbye closing the door.

"We must find out what the Decepticons are doing before it's too late. Everyone must come prepared and ready to fight. Let's roll out." Optimus said as the autobots transformed and raced out of the hangar.

It had taken them only an hour to come upon the Decepticons almost waiting for the autobots to arrive. They were in an abandoned part of town that seemed to have been deserted a long time ago.

Some smaller Decepticons were scattered across the tops of buildings keeping an eye on the Autobots and keeping them outnumbered.

"Ah, Prime. I see you had your filthy Autobots come along. What a shame they won't be able to come back with you." Megatron said as his battle mask came forward while the Decepticons starting racing towards the Autobots.

Bee, Ironhide, Jazz and every Autobot split up to fight their own while Optimus and Megatron still stood in the same place as before slowly inching towards each other. Barricade who stood a few feet behind Megatron, took off around the town.

"Tell me Prime, why you keep coming back. We always win. I mean look at us." His arms came up to show his army fighting with the Autobots his optics narrowing at the Prime.

Optimus slowly took his sword from behind him and gripped it strongly. "If you always won, then none of us would be coming back." The Prime put on his battle mask and ran towards Megatron swinging his sword which collided with Megatron's.

Bumblebee and Sideswipe were fighting off the Decepticons with all the strength and power in them. Together they managed to kill off ravage, the one eyed jaguar that served under Soundwave's control. Both of them fighting along side each other was something that was very rare, since they both liked fighting by themselves.

While every bot was preoccupied, and they never saw Barricade leave the town before the fight even happened.

The cop car circled the building before driving towards the back of it transforming. He looked around before placing his servo that had been forming the word 'punish' on a pillar that was holding the building up. His optics scanned the surroundings around him and slowly walked around until he found an opening.

His servo transformed into a laser, cutting open a small area that he could fit into. Barricade slowly crept down the hall trying hard not to be seen.

His optics trailed the empty hallways while he searched for the room he needed to get to while trying not to get caught. He knew that all the Autobots were fighting and none were left behind. He was only worried about getting caught by their medic.

Fast asleep in her bed, Blake was unaware of the events happening in the town. Nothing had phased her the fact that a deception was lurking in the hangar without her knowing.