"Sometimes it takes the threat of losing something to realize its value."

Jennie gripped her steering wheel as she stared at the hospital from the parking lot. She rushed out of school after hearing the news and decided to stop by the florist before going to the hospital. It's only been 24 hours since she was there last. Her parents had forced her to go to school that day after she stayed with Jisoo the past two days.

She was ecstatic that Jisoo had finally awoken. It felt like all her worries had gone away when Lisa told her. Like a weight had been lifted and it was easier for her to breath.She picked up the bouquet of daisies she got from the flower shop and got outof her car.

The brunette strutted through theautomatic doors and made her way to Jisoo's room. She didn't need any directions since she was familiar with the huge maze. She grew nervous with each step she took.

As she stopped in front of Jisoo's room she heard laughter from behind the door. She peeked through the blinds and tears up a bit as she saw the dark haired beauty laughing with her family. Jisoo looked healthy, besides the small cuts on her face. It made her heart beat a little faster knowing that Jisoo was okay now. The doctors had explained that there were no major damages to the girl because the driver had slowed down enough before colliding with the victim. She bit her lip and observed the girl through the glass window.

"Are you just going to stand out here or...?" A manly voice queried from behind. Jennie flinched at the sudden intrusion and snapped her head towards the owner. Jisoo's brother had a childish grin plastered on his face. "Did I scare you?"

"Junghun!" Jennie growled playfully. "Oh you..."

"How long you been standing there?" He asked.

"Not long." Jennie said truthfully. She toyed with the flowers in her hand and sighed. "H-how is she?"

Junghun's lips twitched up. "Why don't you go in and see for yourself?"

He walked around Jennie and turned the knob. He slowly poked his head in before opening the door wider.

"Someone's here to see you, Chu."Junghun beamed.

Jisoo sat up straighter and shifted her eyes to the door. The anticipation was killing her. She watched Junghun wave the mystery person in and after a few seconds in came a brunette carrying daisies.

Jennie had her head bowed down as she entered. She held the flowers up to her face to remain anonymous. Slowly she lowered the bouquet down to reveal her face and lifted her gaze to meet Jisoo's.

"Hi." She squeaked.

"Jendeukie." Jisoo's eyes twinkled when Jennie showed her face. She raised her arms and nodded her teammate to come over.

The brown-eyed girl rushed into the girl's open arms and buried her face in the crook of Jisoo's neck. She heard the injured girl winced in pain and opted to break away but the pale girl held her in place, squeezing her tighter.

"I'm so sorry, Chu." Jennie said apologetically.

"Shhh..." Jisoo lulled. She rubbed the smaller girl's back calmly and glanced at her parents and siblings in the room. They got the message and quietly left the room. "Why are you sorry, babe?"

"If it wasn't for me... you wouldn't be here. I'm sorry." Jennie hiccupped and clutched on Jisoo'shospital robe. "I should have just said that I loved you. I'm so stubborn sometimes."

This made Jisoo chuckle."Sometimes?" She teased.

"Jisoo." The brunette complained.

"Hey, it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. " Jisoo mumbled into Jennie's shoulder. "I missed you and I'm glad you're okay"