Chapter 4

What Donghae did couldn't be called walking, 'cause he really wasn't lifting his feet.
His head was pounding like mad, his mouth was dry and the afternoon sun was far too bright. Teukie was already in the kitchen, holding his head and drinking water. Without a word, Teukie gave him an asperin and a glass of water, a smile of pity on his lips.
Donghae slumped at the table and Teukie got to work on making them some kind of breakfast-lunch-dinner.

After taking a few bites, Teukie finally spoke "Do you remember anything?"
Donghae twisted uncomfortable in his seat, he remembered most of the night, he remembered dancing with Hyukkie and Teukie and going out on the balcony to get air but from there it was mostly blank.

He also remembered stuff like throwing up and sleeping on the bathroom floor. Hyukkie had taken care of him until he had to leave 'cause he had dance practice. When he had nothing more than gall to throw up, he had gone to bed and woke up feeling like he could drink a whole river. He shook his head "Most of it is gone"

Teukie gave him a stern look "You need to learn to control your drinking. You messed up something really good for me" he added and Donghae's face went blank. "Wha—what did I do?" he asked.

Jungsu laughed and told him about the man at the bar and Heechul and the way Hae had ruined it all. He didn't mention the hickey he had seen on Heechul's neck. He would save that for later.
Donghae laid his head down on the table "I'm such an idiot!"
"Yes you are!" Jungsu concluded and started putting away the dishes and filling the sink with hot water. Donghae waved at him "No I'll do that" head still on the table.
"You sure?" Jungsu hesitated. He really wanted to go out and get to the rooftop, hoping that Heechul would be there. He wasn't sure the other man would, something just told him so, it felt like he would be there. But if Donghae was as hung-over as he seemed, the dishes would not get done.

The other straightened up and looked sadly at Jungsu "Yeah I'll do it. I owe you big time"
Jungsu couldn't help but smile big and he dropped the rest of the dishes in the hot water and wiped his hand on a towel "Do it now, then you can go to sleep and sleep until tomorrow and I won't nag on you"
Donghae just nodded as Jungsu skipped towards the shower, suddenly his hangover was all gone.

*****

It wasn't that cold outside, Heechul thought and leaned against the wall next to the door to the roof, but still he hugged himself and looked out over the town. The afternoon had a clear sky and the sun was shining somewhere behind him and he really wasn't that cold. He was just colder than last night, when he had had Leeteuk in his arms and his lips on his. The world felt a little bit grayer when he wasn't near Leeteuk, or thinking of him.

Just thinking of that shy smile and how his eyes looked that night was driving him crazy! He wasn't used to this! He was used to getting what he wanted right away. He was used to have the boy he was after willingly and almost directly give himself to Heechul so he could have his way.
It wasn't that he wanted Leeteuk to just give in, he wanted more than sex, but right now he had gone longer than ever before. Sure he could call Hankyung 'cause it wasn't like he was dating Leeteuk or anything, yet, but it felt wrong to be fucking someone else when all he could think about was Leeteuk's body and all the ways it could bend.

Was Leeteuk even his real name?
He had something itching in the back of his mind about hearing him being called something else, but he was bad with names. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a newly bought pack of cigarettes, it was the same brand that Leeteuk had been smoking when they met the first time he realized. He hadn't even thought about that when he bought it.