Chapter 7

Morning came far too soon for Jungsu's liking. One second he was asleep, warm and comfortable and the next there was this awfully annoying sound, movement and the heat beside him disappeared. He growled and tried to reach for the body crawling over him, but not looking and sleep-drunk made it easy for the other to slip away. The sound stopped and he felt the bed dip and lips on his cheek "Time to get up"

This time he managed to fling his arms around the body and pressed it down against him. "No" he whined "Lets skip today, we can just lay in bed"
"uh-uh" the other responded and pushed up and away. Jungsu was too weak to stop him.
"We need to learn stuff, come on, I'll make you coffee"

He pried his eyes open and turned his head looking at Heechul with sleep-messy hair, lines from the sheets across his face and a pink pyjamas "How can you always look so gorgeous" he grunted and was answered with a laugh which disappeared towards the kitchen. He sighed and looked at the ceiling. Might as well get up.

Heechul heard him enter the kitchen and felt the presence behind him before arms encircled his waist. Lips trailed his neck "I don't have any clothes"
Heechul turned around in Leeteuk's arms and pushed him away a little. He looked him up and down and said "You can wear that" and pointed to the pyjamas that was baby-blue with yellow ducks. "No thank you" The elder responded and continued to trail kisses over Heechul's face and down the other side of his neck.

"Stop that" the younger hissed when Leeteuk's lips found a ticklish spot on his neck. He gripped Leeteuk's chin and pulled him up to his mouth. The kiss was chaste and their lips molded together. It was very different from the kiss the night before, they both knew they didn't have time to get into it like they wanted so no one pressed on or tried to deepen the kiss, and it was nice, Heechul though. Their lips slowly slipped apart, in the end they were just pecking at each other's lips. Leeteuk's embrace felt warm and secure and the whole world seemed to fade around Heechul when he looked into Leeteuk's eyes. "Go raid my closet for what you need" he whispered against the other's lips "but I expect it washed and back in there by the end of the week." Leeteuk smiled and kissed his nose before backing away. "Yes princess"

*****

Donghae stood at the entrance and waited.

Hyukkie and Junsu was also there but they were caught up in a lively conversation about some dance group. He only heard half of what they said, not really interested and also keeping his eyes open for a familiar figure to appear. He had gotten a message late last night from Teukie, telling him he was not coming home and not to worry. And Kyu had told him about Teukie going on a date. He didn't know with whom but he could only guess it was Heechul. 

Teukie was not the person to date two people at the same time. But it worried him that he slept at Heechul's place, hell he always worried as soon as Teukie didn't sleep home. It wasn't that he was jealous, he had Hyukkie after all and there was no questioning that, but he felt really uneasy with the thought of Teukie in the same bed as Heechul. He did not trust that man.

He had debated with himself when he couldn't sleep, why it was so stupid of him to think this way. He did not want Heechul back, and Teukie was happy which should be all he cared about. And he did! Was he scared the Heechul was gonna rape him or hurt him? No, Heechul was far too weak to rape Teukie and it wasn't his style either, and he had never passed as the person who physically hurt people. But at the same time, Heechul could be really mean when he wanted to.
Then again, Teukie could take care of himself.

It was more the thought that Teukie was leaving him, not needing him anymore that upset him. He was so scared to lose his best friend. When he had concluded that, the clock had been near morning and he had fallen asleep sadly knowing he would be dead at school the next day.
His eyes indeed felt tiered but his mind was awake and soon he spotted Teukie. He wore a sweater and a pair of jeans he had never seen before, but the jacket was his.