Chapter 5

Jungsu flung the door open, skipped inside and kicked off his shoes so he could run end tell Donghae the good news. There were voices coming from the kitchen so he ran the short distance to the opening and slid on his socks coming to a stop inside the kitchen, nearly hitting the table. The wide grin on his face died down when two pair of eyes gave him strange looks. Jungsu had just assumed that the other voice was Eunhyuk's. 

There was an uncomfortable silence and Jungsu's eyes found the ground. Donghae almost immediately broke it "You know my cousin Kyuhyun right Teukie?" he asked.
Jungsu only nodded, he knew him. Flashes of sweaty skin against skin, open mouths breathing hot air into each other, the small words of nothing they had whispered to each other as they laid pressed together on the floor of the little room they shared while at Donghae's family's summerhouse. 

"Hi" Jungsu said very weakly and even waved a little, shyly looking up. Kyuhyun's voice was a little cold when he replied "Hello. Nice to see you again"
Jungsu could see Donghae's eyes dart back and forth between the two. He hoped he wasn't blushing, Kyuhyun was certainly not, but he probably was. He just hoped Donghae wouldn't start to wonder why he did.
All Jungsu got out was a little "mhm"

Jungsu was about to open his mouth to ask what Kyuhyun was doing here but Donghae beat him to the explanation "Kyu will be staying with us for a while. I said it was okay for him to sleep on the floor in your room. You don't mind do you?"

Did he?

Jungsu knew he couldn't really deny him, that would be rude. But if Donghae had just told him about this sooner, he would have been able to talk to Heechul about it. What if Heechul got really pissed and left him 'cause Kyuhyun was sleeping on his floor. Panic and insecurity travelled across his face for a second and apparently Kyuhyun was like Donghae, he could read Jungsu like an open book. 

"Don't be mad at Donghae" he said "I came here without him knowing. I said I could just stay at a hotel but he insisted you wouldn't mind. I can still do that if you don't want me in your room"
Jungsu found himself shaking his head saying "No, no, it's okay" He would just have to make it really clear to Heechul that there was nothing going on between him and Kyuhyun if he ever asked.

Donghae clapped his hand together and smiled happily "Then you to go pack up Kyu's stuff and I'll make some food"
"You're gonna cook?" Jungsu crooked and eyebrow, Donghae was terrible in the kitchen. The younger smiled sheepishly "I'm gonna order in"
Jungsu gave him a smile. He still needed to talk to Donghae but he wanted to do it without Kyuhyun around. He sighed and started to walk towards his room, Kyuhyun trailing after.

When they were alone, it was worse than it been out in the kitchen. Jungsu wanted to tell Kyuhyun that he had a boyfriend. But he didn't want to tell Kyuhyun before he could tell Donghae. He felt almost dizzy when he tried to figure out what to do and he didn't realize he'd come to a stop just in front on his closet and just stood there, until Kyuhyun nudged his shoulder. "What?" Jungsu asked startled and spun around.

"Were you getting something?" Kyuhyun asked and pointed at the doors behind Jungsu's back. He turned back and looked a little dumb folded at them. Searching in his brain for what purpose he could have in the closet. Then he snapped his fingers and smiled "Mattress!" he exclaimed happily. He then realized Kyuhyun was standing right behind him, probably looking at him like he was some kind of fool. A blush crept up his face and he hurriedly opened the doors and started to dig around for that long forgotten mattress.

When he had pulled it out and got some covers and pillow as well they had to refurnish the room a little to make some space for Kyuhyun. Jungsu was very careful not to touch Kyuhyun when he handed him something, the younger wasn't suppose to get any ideas what so ever that Jungsu could be the slightest interested, like he had been but it felt like Kyuhyun kept his distance too.