Chapter 18

Lilian was leaving the cafe waiting for Klaus to realize he can't turn any werewolves into hybrids.

"You realize when the first guy didn't work I told you I had a vision of Elena's blood being used to finish their transition" Lilian barked. Klaus got in her face.

"I thought that was some dumb excuse to see your little BOYFRIEND " Rebekah rolled her eyes at them.

"We can't be fighting in broad daylight talking about the Supernatural" Rebekah said looking embarrassed at strangers looking at them.

"Stay out of this Rebekah!" They both said paying attention to each other. Lilian has been suffering these past couple weeks. Since Damon sorta proposed to her but got the werewolf bite,then was cured she was pissed. Pissed she couldn't be with him right now.

"You know I get that you don't wanna be alone and I've been starting to see your good side and how you can be a good friend but you took me away from someone I love. And no matter what you just won't let me see them and it's pissing me off" Lilian poked his chest. The wind stared picking up. Klaus didn't care if he triggered her magic though,Rebekah however backed away slowly so she didn't get hit.

"I just want to make hybrids. Is that SO HARD TO GET" Klaus said raising his voice louder causing people to start to film them.

Lilian shattered all their phones just by blinking. "You can go to hell Klaus,I'm going to get Elena's blood so you won't need me anymore" Lilian walked away but Klaus quickly grabbed her. She burned his skin and he let go quickly. She disappeared into the crowd.

Lilian started breathing heavy and found a pay phone. She dialed Damon's number and he answered pretty fast.

"I don't usually answer blocked calls so if it's for free blood then I will accept it" He said sarcastically.

"I thought you would want an unlimited supply of leather jackets" She said smiling when she heard him choke on his bourbon.

"Lili,where are you?"

"Away from Mystic falls. Listen Damon,I need a favor from you"

"Anything" He said quickly.

She met Damon at a hotel somewhere in Michigan and he gave her Elena's blood.

"It wasn't easy getting that" he said as she spelled the hotel door to keep it magically sealed and so no one can hear them.

"I know,and thank you Damon" Lilian walked towards him and put the blood down on the dresser.

Damon had a intake of breath and saw she was bigger then he last saw her. Her sweatshirt made her stomach poke out and look rounder.

"You could've just asked Elena for it she would've gave it to you" Lilian scoffed

"I don't think she would want to give her blood away to me cause that would basically be helping Klaus and she doesn't wanna help him. Plus I know that she didn't give you her blood willingly" Lilian said catching his lie.

"I may have needed to knock her out,then take her blood" Damon said moving his eyes to a lamp.

"Well atleast you didn't cut her and take it while she was woke" Damon chuckled.

"I had to knock her out then give her some of my blood" Lilian just got an idea.

"I have a plan and I don't know if everyone will agree" She said.

"I'll agree to it" He grabbed her hand and rubbed his thumb on the top of it.

"I need Elena to turn into a vampire but first I need a couple more bags of her blood. She needs to turn into a vampire before Klaus makes anymore hybrids,and do me a favor" Lilian said picking up the blood bag.