19

"But what's wrong with breaking a few rules?" -Park Jimin

"Baby~" Jimin called out, opening the door with the widest smile on his face, holding a plate of food with the biggest grin.

"You seem... happier." Eun-Byul chuckled sweetly as she looked at her boyfriend. 

"Why wouldn't I be? I got the smartest girl from the kingdom. Now, that's just amazing," He commented, red tint on his face. "God, I'm embarrassing myself." Jimin went to sit beside her, passing her the plate of food.

"Why thank you," She giggled, kissing his cheek. Jimin felt heat rush to his cheeks before covering his face.

"Stop~"

"Stop what?" She laughed at him, seeing his ears become red to the tip as well. "You're adorable,"

"Stop!" He whined, standing up. "I am a serious prince. Stop making me this way!"

"It's the effect of love, Jimin." She winked at him. "Haven't you felt it before?"

"Not really..." He scratched the back of his head. "Being a prince in this kingdom meant being strict and rightful of the throne, not being in love..." He trailed off, turning around and leaning forward towards her.

Eun-Byul's eyes widened as she soon leaned backward, trying to keep distance between the two of them. She felt her head hit the soft mattress, her throat dry. Jimin smirked as he grabbed the plate from her hands and put it on the nightstand, soon putting his arms on either side of her.

"But what's wrong with breaking a few rules?"

Eun-Byul fixated her gaze upon Jimin's, happiness evident in her eyes. His smile turned into a straight face, using a hand to stroke her hair. 

"You're right," Eun-Byul whispered, a small grin playing at her face. "We've broken so many rules, what's wrong with breaking another?"

"That's my lady," Jimin commented, the two of them giggling quietly as Jimin kissed the top of her forehead. The prince stood up, walking over to the desk as he brought back the deliciously-prepared food.

"Now, eat, my lady." He bowed slightly, Eun-Byul sitting up as she took his offer.

"Why thank you, dear sir," Eun-Byul giggled, trying not to blush.

It was their first day together and it felt like nothing could ruin it. However, something could.

***

"So... we can go?" Jimin asked, a big, wide grin on his face as Queen Park sighed. 

"Fine. But make sure to come back here before the coronation." Queen Park said in defeat. Jimin had a small party inside his head, proud that all his begging finally paid off.

"Thank you, mom-" Jimin stopped when he saw his mother raise her eyebrow, Jimin quickly bowing. "Thank you, Queen Park."

"That's more like it." She mumbled, turning away as her dark, piercing red heels clashed against the ground as she walked away. Jimin lifted his head, cheering quietly.

"Yes, yes, yes!" He exclaimed, seeing someone from the corner of his eye. He flinched, his brother chuckling.

"You seem happy," Yoongi said, crossing his arms. "What's the deal?"

"Well, you, the rest, including Eun-Byul, her sister, and me, will be going on a trip outside the kingdom." Yoongi gasped at his brother's words, not believing one thing.

"You're joking!"

"Nope." Jimin said, popping the 'p'. Yoongi started to cheer too, the two happily grinning.

"Well, thank you!" Yoongi exclaimed happily. "I haven't been on vacation in so~ long, especially after the Queen's decisions with you being the next King, and that was a long~ time ago." He laughed.

"Well, I'm glad I could help make a change," Jimin laughed too, punching his older brother's shoulder gently. "Now, probably tell the guys and I'll tell Eun-Byul so she can talk to her sister!" Jimin exclaimed happily, striding away to find her.

Yoongi looked at him until he left, sighing. "Jungkook. Hoseok. You can come out. You aren't sly." Yoongi yelled out, the two brothers sauntering over to him.

"You have keen eyes, hyung." Jungkook sighed but still beaming. " Jimin hyung is smart. He pleaded to Queen Park, and he happily got us a vacation."

"The only reason he did it was because of the girl." Hoseok shrugged, Jungkook looking over.

"Not true," Jungkook argued, crossing his arms as well. "He could also be giving us the benefit of relaxing!"

"Sure." The other two brothers sarcastically said, making Jungkook huff in annoyance. He stomped away, his fancy shoes clacking to the ground as well.

"This is why I have my favorites, hyungs!"

***

Days passed and the days due for their vacation had come in the wink of an eye. Eun-Byul got upon the tip of her toes, trying to look past the big, white carriage as she looked for a certain someone.

"Eun-Byul?" Jimin asked, making the girl flinch as she turned around. However, Eun-Byul soon grinned, looking at her prince. 

"Hey, Jimin!" She exclaimed. "Sorry, I'm just looking for-"

"Eun-Byul~!"

"...Speaking of which!" Eun-Byul quickly turned around, seeing her sister running as fast as she could over to them. 

"Ga-Young!" Eun-Byul squealed, both of them reaching arm's length as they embraced each other.

"It's been so~ long, how's school going!?" Eun-Byul asked as she put her head on her sister's shoulder.

"Great! I've been getting top of my class~" Ga-Young sang, Eun-Byul giggling.

"My gosh, that's amazing..." Eun-Byul replied, letting go of her. Ga-Young grinned at her, crossing her arms.

"Luckily, I've finished all my assignments, and now I'm allowed to take a vacation with you all!" She exclaimed, soon gasping as princes came from the front, talking to one another.

"Are those... the Parks?" Ga-Young mumbled, slightly pointing at Prince Yoongi and Prince Jungkook.

"Yeah," Eun-Byul nodded. "They and the Kims' are coming with us. Go put your luggage away," She raised her eyebrows, winking. Ga-Young laughed, elbowing Eun-Byul.

"Stop that," Ga-Young replied, putting her luggage in front of her. "But I will go put my things away. See you in the carriage!"

"See you!" Eun-Byul exclaimed, waving to her sister as Ga-Young strolled away. She sighed in content, turning to Jimin. The prince just stood there awkwardly, raking his hair back.

"I didn't know if I should interfere..." Jimin trailed off, chuckling awkwardly. Eun-Byul discreetly grabbed her boyfriend's hand, Jimin looking at her cautiously.

"Don't worry," She giggled. "They won't know."

"They'll have to know eventually, baby." Jimin sighed. "I just don't know how to tell them."

"We'll just tell them after the trip is over." Eun-Byul proposed. "Deal?" 

Jimin nodded, smiling as he squeezed her hand gently.

"This will be the best trip ever."

--filler chapter.. next chapter is going to be long~ vote and comment your opinions!