chapter 2

new book store

Alec was listening to terry pratchett on her way to school on monday and was walking a new route instead of taking the back alies like always, she had decided that she wanted a packet of harry bow with lunch, so she had to walk on the main road paths and risk getting seen by the kids at school and the shit taken out of her befor school started.

see the school have a uniform but didnt care what the students did with it. so she changed it to her taste instead of the normal plain white shirt, black or navy tights, black pleted skirt and green tie. she had a blue and white shirt, green stockings, almost black navy blue pleted skirt, with a green bow as a tie. with her long white hair pulled in to ponytails with green bows. yet every one else stayed with in the crytireia the worst she got was when its raining and she puts her floor lenghth lether jacket on. she is the school out-cast...

she went out the back of her shared flat south of fife in cowdenbeath in scottland, and walked to the shops in the shadow of her jacket and green skull candy headphones with her terry pratchett book playing. just as the story mort came to an end she came to the main roads where all the call guys and bullies hung around in the morning befor school.

she hesiteted as she crossed the road.stepping on the road she could fell her heart beat incressing the closer she got to her bullies. quikly pulling out her ipod changing to her relaxing music of attila, slipknot and flyleaf...

keeping her head down she could see the insults being thouwn at her but thankfully couldnt hear them over attila middle fingers up.she reched the store safely. she hung around the store hoping the gang of school bullies would leave.

The clark was facinated with the girl  whos attention was on the stoor front. Idears went in and out of his mind as to why she was so jittery. A loud and very girly laugh came from the shop front... the gang of students.

The clark found his senery moving and realised he was walking towards the girl with white hair.

"Are you okay"he asked. The girl jumped even thou the clark was rather loud when walking towards her, shd pulled her skull candy headphones off.

"Yes thank... no not realy" peering round him at the shop front again then at the floor this was the first time she had said she had trouble with that group.

"The gang I see well theres a back door your welcome to use" he said walking towards the till with the girl behind him. She looked at him funnerly as thou she was shocked regretful and thankful at the same time.

"Thanks but ill get you in trouble" she said quikly

"Na we are after new staff ill say I was showing you round"he said as he peeped the haribow across the skanner.

"Hey if you come back after school I can get you the job."he carried on.

"Are you sure I mean yes I think I will thank you"she said hastily.walking with the clark towards the back they went though the staff doors and was meet with creates of food and drink.

The clark opened a black door that blinded both of them. The clark held his hand out

"Jason blackcoom" he said. Alec took his hand and shock it

"Alec lue" she said

"Um where do I find the main road?" She said looking at the long ali with thought.

"Walk to the book shop and trun left once you have passed it stright away"he said she nodded and started to walk away but stopped

"Thank you" she said.

There are meany shops down the ali ranging from Chinese medicals to larnderets. When alec found the book shop she felt drawn towards it and went to go inside but a man came out . He was old like the stereo typical librarians with half moon glasses almost falling of his nose he had gray hair but not a wrinkle

"Hello miss can I help you?"he asked

"Yes im looking for the main road"alec informed him.

"To the left of the shop oh and we are always open "he said pointing to the sign that was baily readable but it said 'moonlight reading' .

"Thank you" alec said... more whispered than said and went down the ali knowing the man was looking at her?