Chapter 7

"Hey Emma" he said smirking at me. "What are you guys doing down here"

"We couldn't sleep so we were getting some cocoa" I said while holding up my mug.

"Yah, just talking" Anthony added while glancing between me and Griff. "Well I should be heading off to bed, Goodnight"

"Goodnight" I replied while offering a soft smile.

"What was that" Griff asked as soon as Anthony left the room.

"What was what" I replied while zooming my way up to my room.

Griff followed me into my room, "We're talking about this"

"Do I have to" I groaned while throwing myself on my bed.

"Yes, now up missy" he said while flicking my leg.

"Ow, okay geez. No need to be so aggressive" -E

"Spill" -G

"We both couldn't sleep so we were talking while enjoying cocoa and then I don't know it got intense. one minute he was on the other side of the middle divider and the next he was right in front of me" I shrugged.

"Did you kiss him" Griff asked and I shook my head no.

"Well why the hell not, you guys are obviously attracted to each other."-G

I glanced up at him, "Maybe because we got interrupted by someone"

"Man, I ruined the moment" -G

"I should actually be thanking you, I don't know what I would of done if he kissed me"-E

"What do you mean" -G

"I've never kissed anyone before, so I really wouldn't know what to do" I said embarrassed. 

I'm almost 18 years old and I haven't even had my first kiss yet. it's not like it's on purpose, I've just been busy. Boyfriends and Parties were never something I could get to.

Griff stared at me, "Really?"

I nodded, "Why is it such a shock. You know I haven't interacted with anyone at school"

"Because you're freaking smokin'" Griff said causing to blush and shove him a little.

"Shut up" I laughed out. 

"Want to just get it over with it?" -G

His question shocked me. I mean I kind of did and if something were to happen with Anthony, I wouldn't be as awkward. 

"Wouldn't that make things weird though" I asked 

"Have you ever seen 'My Girl'" he asked. I nodded

"We could do it like how they did it in the movie" -G

I guess that wouldn't be too bad, "Alright, close your eyes. On the count of three"

"One"

I'm super nervous, what if I mess up.

"Two"

It's just a peck, it can't be that bad.

"Three"

Fuck it. I leaned in a gave him a fast peck on the lips. He opened his eyes and we laughed.

"See, that wasn't to bad. was it?"

I shook my head, "I guess it wasn't. Thanks"

"Anytime, I never mind kissing a pretty girl" -G