Karaoke night

The following morning, everything was quiet in Casa da delinquents.

Normally at this time there would be a bunch of girls running from an angry Beca who they had just woken up.

But today there was only silence.

In a room upstairs, a stirring Chloe slowly opened her eyes as her mind told her that it was time to get up.

The vampire was never a late sleeper and would normally jump out of bed before her eyes had even adjusted to the light of the new day. But today was different.

As her eyes fluttered open she was met by eyes that even though were closed, were staring straight into her heart.

In the midst of the night Beca had turned around in the bed and was now facing the ginger.

Chloe tried to take in everything about the sleeping brunette in front of her.

Her soft almost pale skin and the gentle way her heart rose and fell from her breathing. The few strands of hair falling onto her face. Those soft lips, that had a little bit of drool that made Chloe smile.

For the next few minutes, Chloe only looked at Beca.

The badass girl who always acted and looked so tough, changed to a vulnerable normal girl when she slept.

Soon Beca stirred again and turned back around much to Chloe's dismay.

With an internal sigh the redhead quietly climbed out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping girl.

As she made her way to the door she noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. When she turned to inspect it; she saw a white rabbit crawl out of the arms of Emily who had been holding on to him during the night.

"Hey Lucky. You hungry boy?"

The rabbit must've understood as he jumped off of the bed and went after the ginger.

As Chloe descended the stairs she could hear the thuds of Lucky as he hopped down the stairs, one hop at a time. She smiled at the sight of the fuzzy animal and couldn't believe that she was actually saved by him when he was a powerful mystical creature.

When they reached the kitchen Chloe went over to the fridge and got some ingredients for the bunny's breakfast.

She took out a carrot, part of a cucumber, some lettuce, a tomato and some asparagus. After she chopped it up into bite size pieces, she put it in a bowl and gave it to Lucky.

The rabbit thanked her by rubbing her leg before diving into his food.

"You're up early." Chloe nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden sound of Stacie's voice.

The brunette tried but failed to subside her laughter while watching the redhead cling to the kitchen counter. Her one hand was holding her up while the other was clutching her chest to try and slow down her heartbeat.

"Sorry." Stacie's laughing was finally beginning to die down as she made her way over the fridge. She poked around and after a bit of searching, found the milk carton.

"Milk?" she offered the ginger.

"No thanks. I'm good." Chloe let go of the counter and turned on the coffee machine.

"So what are you doing up?" Stacie asked again while pouring some milk into a glass. She wouldn't drink it out of the carton like a barbarian, or Beca.

Chloe took a seat at the kitchen table while waiting for the coffee. "I couldn't sleep anymore. Plus after I woke up this little guy was hungry." Stacie looked over and saw the white ball of fluff eating his breakfast.