Chapter 5

A orange and Black figure entered a warehouse in Havenbarrow, he was after Punch-line one of the most deadly villians in the city, two other villians had escaped the new blackgate prison facility two days ago and for whatever reason Renegade wasn't around to make things right like normal, the figure decide that if in a few hours he didn't hear news about Renegade, his hero, being back in town then he'd take down the two himself, he was young, thirteen to be exact, but his hero started in Havenbarrow at sixteen or fifteen, he couldn't be sure about which one, so why couldn't he start his hero career even younger? The warehouse was dark, all the lights had been blown out, it smelled weird too. Like death the boy soon realised, a red mist seemed to hang in the air, he had seen it before, he had watched his hero Renegade battle Punch-line various times, it was her version of the gas joker created, instead of giving you a killer smile however this one slowly drove you over the edge of sanity and then insanity, the less sane you became the faster your brain and body deteriorated, it was also a mix of scarecrows fear toxen and poison Ivy's mind controlling pollen, dangerous stuff, his head snapped in the direction of a new sound, not laughter like he was expecting, but instead it was a musical jack in the box, he froze, it was a bomb... Her gas was flammable, it was a trap! He sprinted out of the warehouse seconds before it exploded the force of it sending him flying into a garbage truck, its what the warehouse was used for, garbage storing. Then came the maniacal laughter.

"Hey renn- oh, you ain't renegade, who the hell are you!"

The boy grunted as he pushed himself up off the ground, he had fallen on his wrist, it wasn't broken but it was definitely sprained. He would need to be careful or it could lead to a break.

He straightend his back and got out his ecrisma sticks.

"Names Oriole." he said as he leapt at her.

_____

Tigress was thrown back by an explosive arrow, herself and Ryland has just left the HQ Ryland called the bunker, he was in his suit, which he said was new-ish.

(His new suit)

She was fighting against the villian Ryland called the Huntsman, in the distance she heard an explosion and saw a bright orange glow that no doubt belonged to a fire, but she didn't have time to look as another arrow was coming her way, she rolled...

She was fighting against the villian Ryland called the Huntsman, in the distance she heard an explosion and saw a bright orange glow that no doubt belonged to a fire, but she didn't have time to look as another arrow was coming her way, she rolled out the way as it went off firing her own bow. Her boxing glove arrow, yes a boxing glove arrow, a gag gift from Green arrow, made contact with the huntsmans face, the silver and gray archer almost tumbled backwards off the skyscraper but artemis fired a grappling arrow to catch him before he did. She pulled out a polyurethane foam pellet from her utility belt to stop him from escaping as he hadn't been knocked unconscious by the boxing glove. She delivered a swift punch to his face and he was down for the count, Artemis figured that the Huntsman was probably the least threatening villian in Renegade's roges gallery, most likely an easy night out for him too.

"Tigress, the warehouse explosion, civilian workers could need saving!" Renegade called as he dodged a boulder that was flung at him by Tera.

"I'll join up with you, just be careful, my other villians could be stalking around here... Or worse."