Candy Store

I am now an Allan. Not technically, but you hang out with them long enough, you kind of get put in that category. I haven't talked to Damian since the day I had a makeover which sucked. I mean he was my best friend. During this past month, I have been feeling the happiest I have ever felt in my entire life! Sorta... I mean, everyone's nice to me, I don't get picked on, no one calls me bad names outwardly, but... The Allans decided that they should use my power for forgery even eviler than it already was. I mean, I committed an illegal crime forging that doctor's note. Now, though, they've been using it for emotional crimes. I am being not-really forced to writing fake love letters to poor love struck teenagers. I felt terrible when ever the poor saps confronted their alleged admirers and they ended up getting laughed at. Blake and Gabe, however, thought it was the funniest thing in the world. So, I guess, it had to be done. Unlucky for me, I suffer from the worst second hand embarrassment. I sighed as I close my locker. Two slender hands with red painted fingernails slipped around my waist.

"Hey Oli tamale," Blake cooed. A shiver went down my back. I faked a smiled and turned to look in Blake's brown eyes. No contacts today?

"Hello, Blake," I glanced behind him to see Gabe playing a game on his green iPhone 6 and Jennifer smiled and waved. Blake gave me the sinister smile I now, sadly, knew to well. I sighed once more and took out a pen and some paper.

"Who's the sucker this time?" I asked. Blake smiled.

"You know me too well!" he laughed. "I need a romantic, heartfelt love letter from Michael," Blake instructed dramatically putting a hand over his heart, "plus a personal invite to his party tomorrow." I nodded sarcastically.

"Okay, Mr. Matchmaker," I muttered. Blake rolled his eyes. "Who is it for?"

"Damian Cripplearm," Gabe murmured. Blake ripped Gabe's phone out of his hands and Jennifer slapped Gabe on the shoulder. "Hey! Ouch!"

"Obviously, don't write Cripplearm," Blake added. No way. Damian was my friend... right. I guess I haven't been the best of friends to him lately, but he still was such a good a person.

"I don't know," I whispered.

"What's wrong, Oliver?" Jennifer asked. I looked at my feet.

"I just don't think we should write the letter," I quarried. Blake looked at me like I was crazy.

"Um, why not?" he growled.

"I don't know Blake," I snapped. "Maybe I just don't want to crush someone's dreams today! Especially my friend's!" Blake was taken aback and Gabe's eyes widened and Jennifer and some others gasped. "You've been using me as your little weapon for destroying people's hearts and I hate it." Gabe was smiling and Jennifer looked between him and Blake nervously. God, Gabe was weird. Gorgeous, but weird.

"Are we gonna have a problem here," Blake put his hands on his hips.

"You got a bone to pick?" Gabe leaned in. The Allans glared at me.

"You've come this far, why are you just now pulling on my dick?" Blake hissed. Gabe and Jennifer snickered. "I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch it!" Some people started paying attention, including Neil and Max. "But I'm feeling nice, here's some advise, so listen up, bitch!" I gulped loudly backing up. "I like a lot of things, for example: I like Looking hot, buying stuff, drinking, maxing my dad's credit card, skipping phys. Ed, scaring her-" Blake pointed at Jennifer "- screwing that guy-" he points to Maxwell. Wait didn't he used to call me a faggot? "Not to mention killer clothes and kicking nerds' faces in. But there's a few things I am not liking here. It seems someone here is lacking balls and a sense of humour. You know what, fine go home with Damian and play dolls and dress up while your mommy fixes you a snack."