All Fun and Games

The music was blasting and everyone was already a little stoned, which means the party was already awesome. No one even noticed we were late! I lost Blake twenty minutes into the party and have no idea where he's been for the past hour. My head was fuzzy from a certain drug, I think it was just weed (hell if I know) and I was surrounded by a blur of people.The house was huge, like a Mansion. Michael must be loaded. People were scattered about, drinking or smoking. I decided the house was too stuffy and started outside, but when I saw nudity in the pool, I re-decided the house wasn't all that bad. Two guys pushed past me punching each other in the face. Big fun. I felt someone grab my arm and drag me into the kitchen, which was much quieter, I appreciated that. I looked down at the person to see Gabe smiling. He looked different. His dark brown hair was spiked and he wore a green t-shirt with the sleeves torn off, he was wearing dark green skinny jeans with tears on the knees and black biker gloves. He was way out of dress code, but Blake didn't seem to care much. Blake looked different, too. Not clothes wise, but a lot messier and tired then when we arrived. His hair all over the place and half of his shirt was tucked in and the other half wasn't. Like he had gotten dressed as quick as possible. I wasn't ready to ask questions. Jennifer still looked the same. Which was kind of comforting.

"We're taking tequila shots, I decided to not leave you out," Gabe explained. I nodded.

"Salt, shot, lime," Blake instructed. The three of them took the shot in unison and laughed then looked at me expectantly.

"Okay," I was surprised how slurred my words were. "So salt, then lime, then shot." I did it as I spoke. Blake groaned and Gabe rolled his eyes.

"It's salt, then shot-" Jennifer tried.

"You're doing it wrong!" Blake interrupted her, frustrated. I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, really? 'Cause I feel Great!" I laughed. I walked out of the kitchen after a few more shots. I felt really dizzy.

"Whoa, Oliver, lookin' good!" Some one behind me yelled. I smiled, even though there was trial and error, I was happy. The world was working great for me, every one was nice to me and I haven't heard someone call me a Faggot since, like, last month. I started the school year as a loser nobody but now, I'm almost at the top of the food chain. I sighed. I wasn't alone anymore, I wasn't afraid of getting my ass kicked anymore. My dreams were coming true. I leaned on the wall as the world spun. I was high as a kite, but I didn't really care. I felt great. I started moving around again and saw two people making out. I had an urge to grab someone and do the same.

"Hey everybody!" Max yelled, getting peoples' attention. Neil had brought out a pig piñata that had 'Clarkson Wilderbeasts' written on it. I was surprised to see Michael up there with them. Michael was ridiculously hot. He had pale skin and white hair, his features were sharp and chiseled. His blue eyes were piercing and he truly looked like an angel. Unlike Neil and Max, who were wearing their usual jock attire, Michael wore a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned short sleeve button down shirt and some blue jeans. "What's Teronburg gonna do to the Wilderbeasts at this sunday's game?"

"Gonna Make 'em go: Whee! whee! whee!" Neil replied while humping the pig. I heard some one groan in annoyance next to me, it was Gabe. He glanced at me as if saying 'can you believe them?' before he started past them.

"Real mature, Maxwell," he observed sarcastically. He continued walking off before Max grabbed him and started grinding on him. "Hey! Fuck off Jackass, ew!" Gabe tried pulling out of Max's grasp. Michael had walked off, but Neil stayed and laughed at the scene in front of him. I ran over to them to help Gabe.

"Yo, Max, emergency out back, some freshmen tried sneaking in over the fence," I told him. Max quickly let go of Gabe.

"What? Really? I hate Freshmen, those little pricks," Max ran outside with Neil trailing behind. Gabe glared and pointed at me.