i was raised by a turtle (michaelanjelo x child reader!)

A/N
This for S203324 !! Sorry I have been busy studying and exams!

You were abandoned by your parents. There your 4-year-old self was in a daze as you were at an alley, at 3 am. You then just sat down on the floor and just let your tears flow. You knew you will be sent to the orphanage and your whole life is down, until the four mutated turtles and Master Splinter was running from another direction came to your way. Then Mikey saw you and warned the rest.

" G-GUYS WAIT STOPー"

All of them stopped in front of you. Master Splinter bends down and pats your head.

" Little girl, are you alone? Did you lose your parents? "

You shook your head and said with your voice cracking,

" they left me, I should just die because I'm worthless. "

Your tears start rolling down your cheeks again. You were a cheerful and playful, but what your parents did to you, just makes you feel more of a burden. Then master splinter places his hand on your head,

" Child, you aren't worthless. They left you because they don't have the courage to raise a sweet and loving daughter like you. You can live with me and my sons, I lost my daughter after the passing of my wife. "

You nodded and master splinter continue to pat your head,  then he asks,

" what's your name, my daughter? "

" Y/N..  sir?? "

" call me master splinter or father. "

He smiles as you give a soft smile and he calls the turtles over.

" four of you my sons, you have a new sister. One of you please take care of her 24/7. "

At that instance, Mikey dashed and scoop you up. He smirks and piggybacks you, he quickly dashed and opened the manhole cover.

" COWABUNGA MA DUDES SEE U AT HOME "

As you reached home he carries you to his room and lets you sit on a chair. He prepared a spare mattress and pillows beside his bed.

" you'll be sleeping on the bed sweetcheeks, I'll sleep on the floor. "

He smiles but you felt such compassion, you hug him. But you shake your head.

"N-no. Beside me or not I'll sleep on the floor brother Mikey. "

You pout and look away as He giggles and sighed,

" alright fine. But let's go eat dinner first. "

You nodded and follow ahead, you see the turtles eating pizza but you as a freaking 5 years old just pulls Michaelangelo's arm.

" brother, what are they eating? it smells good."

" oh its pizza, HEY LEO pass two here! "

The blue mask turtle slices and tosses to Mikey. He smiles and passed you the pizza, you looked at him and took a bite. You felt such savory and juicy from the cheese and the meat. You looked and thanked brother Mikey.

A/N

HONESTLY I have no idea how to write this so I kept it short, simple. I have been having so much problems and issues on my sleeve so I'm sorry I took long! :((