Bombshell 7 Minutes In Heaven (Donatello x Reader)

this is for @Dark_As_Night_2018 

take note the following background information before reading : 

-you often help the turtles during missions with your clique from the streets. Not Purple Dragons type of gang but a gang that helps when others are in danger or when something isn't right.

-c/n is your form of clique name! h/l is hair length, e/c is eye color, and so on

-in this story, you are partially mutated with lycanthropy & pyrokinetic abilities. When you were a baby your dad was a chemist who tried testing antidotes, solutions, and DNAs, causing a clash to your own bloodline. (this y/n features will be used for a few ship fanfics or similar concepts, take note!)

y/n pov

We are having a mutation day celebration with the turtles, Casey, April and my c/n. Until this day, no one knows that I have a major crush on Donnie. He is such a sweet, caring yet clumsily cute. We are opposites like him and Raph, this is why I am close to Mikey due to my character being so open and aggressively fun towards others. Boxes of Pizza, Cans of Dr.Pepper, snacks and so many to keep us filled while playing games. April then suggests a game for us to play,

"We should play 7 Minutes in Heaven! If you guys are uncomfortable with it, when you are chosen, just get to know each other instead!"

We looked at each other as the rest of them are just excited for some reason, we just shrug it off and Yuki (one of the c/n members) just asks with her monotone voice,

"So basically either you confess, make out, do something or just know each other more huh?"

I and the other 2 members choked on our drinks as we started coughing while laughing softly. Casey defends April and nods. Yuki did a back five with Sam as we grin happily as April spins the bottle...

it stops. One side is on me, another on, you guessed it, Donatello. Donnie looks disappointed, which just.. I don't know makes me not care but feel slightly punched in the stomach. We went to one of the rooms and lock the door for 7 minutes. 

Don sat on the bed while I sat on the floor on the other side of the room. I tried to not make eye contact, looking away he calls my name.

"Y/n, you alright?" I did not reply. Even though I have a crush on him, I knew I don't stand a chance because He likes April. But little he knows secrets she kept from him which will hurt him. Yea she hooked up with Casey in the toilet when we were out having midnight pizza with the turtles a few weeks ago. I can't just let things out like that but I'll just shut up. I crossed my arms and just walked to another corner but Don just pushed me against the wall and slam his hand, trapping me.

"Y/n, Look at me. What's going on with you? Why are you so different when you are out there and when we are together just talking? Did I do something wrong-"

I hold my tears and looked up at Don, looked away and looked at him again. 

" I know I don't stand a chance but.."

Donatello's pov

"but I had a crush on you but I couldn't say anything. You like April anyway, she is your perfect, pretty and smart chick. Look at me."

I looked at y/n. She's looking down on herself and.. the fact she confessed despite how much she has held on, seeing her tears slowly fall. I wiped her tears and hold her cheek, she looks up to me. Oh god her eyes are so adorable and so beautiful. Honestly thinking if I would accept her, I rather do. If April can't see how I am but y/n can and cares for me, I will commit myself to this relationship. I slowly leaned in, lips touching and our youngest twirling with each other. She holds and slowly hugs me as I hug her back.