Gucci Bag

30July2010

Morning row with my husband about the Gucci bag I bought yesterday.

"Why do you need to buy expensive bags?" my husband asked.

"Why do you need to buy expensive shirts, suits, ties and shoes to wear in the office? I only wear shirts and jeans to work. I wear $10 shirts and $20 shoes."

That shut him up. Case dismissed.

88888888

I love Facebook Memories. Every day I am excited to check all my past posts. The exact date the previous years remind me of the things I did; some I regret posting. I used to whine a lot on Facebook. Now I consciously make an effort to post positively. There are enough problems in the world.

It was fun reading this Gucci bag post nine years ago. Korean summers are hot, humid and stressful. Blaming summer for the temporary insanity is a justified alibi at that time. Now I realized how stupid I was to spend that much money on a bag. I deferred the payment on my credit card for six months because of the zero interest. Korean department stores put shopaholics in trouble because of these zero interest marketing strategies.

I became addicted to Coach bags after I bought my first bag at an outlet in Atlantic City, New Jersey, in 2008. I have collected around fifteen bags and simultaneously I have also collected other Coach items such as wallets, shoes, hankies, perfume and other stuff.