dont fall into a snake pit

Yassss I decided to just post what I have now since I really wanted to post this chapter but the next one will probably take a little bit longer to get out. Oh yeah, I think you can listen to the song above while reading but I don't know I was able to unless you don't like it.

Valt P.O.V

I was taken by boa to an airplane then kit came and sat next to me after a while redeye sat across from us me and kit stayed silent the entire ride then we landed we were in the Jungle?

Me and kit got off and then I recognized the place we were at the snake pit why were we here I mean the raging bulls instead of being questioned we were aloud right in and were taken to an office when we got there Mr.glass (Theodore glass/ashtem) was there! Then he put the mask on. . . . . . . . . . . He was ashtem.

After that me and kit were put in another room we were watching cartoons and laying around for hours and hours until redeye came in and took me somewhere.

Redeye P.O.V

I was trying to listen to the song stitches (I know it an old song but describes this story)

(It has shu in it ok this story is about shu and valt don't judge me)

Shu P.O.V

I'm stuck in the dark but spryzen is here to then some other person it's me but different I just hope valt is ok he keeps muttering shu kurani is dead but I'm right here but today he said valt is mine over and over but valt is nobody's except mine it made me want to have a knife to slit his throat I almost did that to rantaro once but wakiya and Daigo stopped me.

Back to redeye

Ugh I can hear kurani theres only three things we have in common

1. We both love valt

2. We want to get stronger

And 3. Were both yandere's

(Oooh twist wow wait till he meets free wait never mind he did)

I dragged valt outside it was dark I knew she wasn't stupid so she wouldn't run I mean we're in a jungle I walked under a tree then sat down she got stars in he eyes and started running around them climbed in a tree when she saw a snake she fell off the tree and

My P.O.V

Valt fell out of the tree and landed on redeye's lap shd got up and temptation took over both shu kurani and redeye was in control and they both had the same desire valt. temptation filled there body and the ugh snapped with no restraint the grabbed valts chin as red flowers from the tree fell down from the sudden movement of valt falling

Heat filled both valt and Shu's mouth valt had no movement and her expression was surprised with glitter in her eyes but shu and redeye were hit with a strike of more of cupid arrows after that valt and redeye/shu's burning faces we followed by fa...

Heat filled both valt and Shu's mouth valt had no movement and her expression was surprised with glitter in her eyes but shu and redeye were hit with a strike of more of cupid arrows after that valt and redeye/shu's burning faces we followed by fainting by shock.

YASSSSS THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE FIRST KISS AND HES A YANDERE WOW YESSS ALSO
THANK YOU
Aliciadashie4789
SpeedKnightStorm
Whisper_aoi
@ janett 978
For voting
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Star-Chan5
And
The_Mariennet
Your stories and part of your stories
Remember me, please! Beyblade burst amnesia

And
Yandere shu x valt my one and only

They're helping me get an idea on what shalt books are like also next chapter might be just cut pics of shu and valt cause still writing.
See next chapter