wakitaro!?!?

So I'm bored like I said if I get bored during November I might post a chapter you can go back to amusement park or announcement and see I said that so yeah I was reading Diabolik lovers ships and now I'm bored and someone requested(don't understand go to "thank you" update). also, I'm undoing wakiya a girl cause now I think it's stupid I probably should have written the whole story then drafted but eh.

Author p.o.v

Valt woke up to find boa next to him which was weird. He walked downstairs to see Free and shy he wanted to go somewhere so he basically left a note and left.

(Now something I've never done)

Wakiya and rantaro we're walking around, of course, one of them being a tsundere boy (no they still haven't confessed yet) trying to make sure the other didn't see him red wakiya didn't know it but rantaro knew he had a crush on him. Like any other day of them together walk around to see if they bump into any of there other friends. Rantaro and he walked to there houses rantaro waved goodbye since Wakiya's was on the way to his to wakiya it was now or never he ran up and. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

(Ok so me being a weirdo and otaku trying not to fangirl while searching for the perfect picture)

Now with valt

Valt walked down the street and then decided to go to rantaro's house who he called honcho because rantaro called himself the head honcho. then he saw it wakiya hugging rantaro he took a picture and ran to Daigo's house instead.

Back to wakiya and them

He turned bright red trying to bury his face in rantaro's back then rantaro said
"wakiya can you let go"

with that wakiya lost his hope he let go when something tilted his chin up he opened his eyes and

He immediately blushed and everted his eyes his heart beating rapidly then something entered his mouth he looked forward and he was being kissed by rantaro after they were done rantaro said "I know"and walked off

"I know"
and walked off. Wakiya didn't understand then realized he was just kissed and ran to his house.

He was bright red thinking about what rantaro meant he couldn't think about the answer he didn't confess then it hit him rantaro knew.

Wakiya stayed in his room in the house he stayed in by himself since he like living close to rantaro and squeezed a pillow he was so careful how did rantaro know.

With valt

Valt showed Daigo the picture and they drove to wakiya's house they knocked on the door wakiya answered and they jumped at him.

They were all sitting down then wakiya asked: "Was it that obvious?" Valt looked at him then said no. Daigo then said rantaro may be a bit stupid but he could probably just tell.

Valt and Daigo left as it got dark after they departed wakiya heard a knock at the door he opened it to see rantaro he looked at him tiredly not caring and then he said "sorry I had to go do something" that woke wakiya up and he tried to hide his face which ended up making him run inside not closing the door and hide his face in a pillow.

Rantaro walked in and touched wakiya's back trying to get him to look up but he wouldn't so he made him look up at him he smiled at wakiya then held him close to his stomach after a while wakiya said:

" How did you know?"

Rantaro smile saying

"I just knew. I don't know how but I knew. so do you want to be my boyfriend?"

Wakiya blushed still laying on rantaro and said yes.

Rantaro kissed him on the forehead and held him as they fell asleep.

MY LITTLE AUTHOR THING I DO WELL I KNOW IT'S SHORT COMPARED TO OTHER CHAPTERS BUT IM WRITING THIS AT FOUR IN THE MORNING.
BUT SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER.