akane and aomine

SO I DID A FACE REVEAL GOT THAT DONE CRAWLED OUT IF MY HOLE TO WATCH ANIME THEN GET WRITING SO I COULD BE DONE AND HAVE THE NEXT SHUALT STORY.

Valt was staying with shu of course free and boa were there valt guessed that shu liked having free around for a reason or whatever. Valt and boa puked a lot less only once every two days they stayed in the same room boa and shu stayed in one together to. Valts mom was surprised but also seemed not surprised but it had been what six to seven months his was the same size as boa but wakiya had a bigger stomach they found out with a ultrasound he was having triplets.

Valts and boa's due dates were the same strangely lots of blades were getting pregnant even those in female-female relationships (sorry I dont know how that would work so making it sound supriseing). Shu loved to kiss valt stomach while free liked putting his head on it with how he is and far off he seems. A month passed it started getting harder for valt to keep up with things he felt like he was carrying more than himself and another it got to the point he would sleep all day.

Valt then finally gave in to do his ultrasound and was surprised to find twins boa had to do it to since valt gave in he had the same The boys also found out they were actually in the last trimester. The new do date was closer it was on feburary 14 Valentines day valt liked it boa didnt realy care the day of hearts approached soon. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10. 1 2 3 4. Feburary 14 they all have birth on the same day.

Valt told shu the name he wanted to name there boy shu came up with the girls name

Akane Aoi kurani

Aomine Aoi Kurani

Haru de la hoya

Shiro de la hoya

Murasaki kiyama

Taro kiyama

Kiya kiyama

Ash kuragami

Kuro akerman

Shu P.O.V

I was walking around the house after the babyshowers I finally finished cleaning free was busy having a huge hangover he drank to much while I had a shot then stopped guess he's never had any thing like that before. I sat down tired I was cleaning all morning tomorrow was valentine's day nothing happened so I guess none of them were coming today as I fell asleep.

Valt P.O.V

I woke up a bit hungry boa was already awake so we went to the kitchen to get a midnight snack free was asleep with a pained face and shu was asleep looking a bit exhausted. We had a snack and were talking then boa started hurting (there water doesn't brake since I dount wanna go into that detail) then I started hurting I walked over to shu it was around 12 o'clock at midnight. I shook shu awake he wondered why we were awake at such a late hour then noticed I was in pain and so was boa then a ground that's when he said " I think its time" I was shocked since I didnt know but we got in a car free still asleep in it though. We got to the hospital then the usual labor phase was done of course free was awake now no hangover while boa had a pained face he was in the same room as me.

No one P.O.V

At the same time wakiya, cuza, and cloe were in the same thing all of them in the hour between 11 and 12 o'clock had a baby or babies. Valt held akane her white hair with blue strands were beautiful shu held aomine who had blue hair and white strands. Shiro in boas arms had (the same hair color as boa I dont want to just classify it as brown) with a red strand while haru had yellow hair with half olive brown (I'm just going to call boa's hair color that since olive green is like his color of hair but his is brownish) with a red strand in the middle.

Taro, kiya, and murasaki all had blonde hair of course no weird hair style that's a bit saddening. Kuro had black hair with white parts all over his hair instead of strands the tops were white and I buy of a part was white. Ash had white hair black tips teal and yellow in different parts of his hair. When they got to take the kids home they had to set up the room with essentials for a baby.

aomine and akane's room was half pink and half blue even the carpet akane had a pink owl on her mobile with a monkey with a pink bow and a rainbow aomine had a blue bird with aaaa monkey with a blue bow on its chest and a rain cloud Both had a bear akane pink aomine blue. Of course they didn't know if the kids were trans so they just went with normal.

Years later

Akane and aomine were two lovely kids haru and aomine were the cutest to everyone except free and shu since an incident.

One day Aomine was playing with shiro and akane while haru was doing whatever then haru then haru pulled aomine away and put a flower ring on aomine's finger then dragged him inside. The adults were in the kitchen talking then haru said " I want everyone to listen" of course they listened since it was adorable but were suprised when he said " I'm going to marry aomine" shu just sat there valt swear dropped boa just stared shocked free he had his normal expression after that shu was protective of his son. But that's the story of you belong to me

Akane aoi kurani
Aomine aoi kurani

                              The end

SORRY I TOOK FOREVER I HAD FUN WRITING THIS STORY ILL DO A SEQUEL IF YOU WANT ME TO ABOUT AOMINE GROWING UP ALONG WITH THE OTHER KIDS IM DOING MY LITTLE RED RIDEING HOOD THEME BUT ILL TAKE A BREAK FOR A WHILE I LOVED THE THEME FOR MY STORY I HAD FUN WRITING FOR ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS STORY ITS BEEN LONG SINCE I FIRST PUBLISHED THIS 

                      THANK YOU

OF COURSE AT THIS PART I'D NORMALLY SAY SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER BUT I WONT SEE YOU AGAIN IN THIS BOOK FOR A WHILE MABYE FOR ANNOUNCEMENCE FOR THIS BOOK.