New years

AUTHOR CHAN DECIDED TO DO NEW YEARS UPDATE ALSO A HINT IF PREGNANCY VALT KNOWS ILL DO BOY GIRL TWINS NOT MANY RESPONDED TO OTHER CHAPTER ALSO UPDATING FROM MY NEW IPOD (I get it those things are old) SO SPELLING ERRORS IS BECAUSE OF THAT.

Valt P.O.V
Well I've been having a shity day so far I keep throwing up shu is out free went to get medicine since boa is throwing up to my mom and my brother and sister are coming back today so that's great. Boa tried to punch himself to make the food go down we just ate cereal but our bodies weren't compiling  it's weird it's like we could be pregnant. Its been a month since the double date today is New Year's Eve! I was hoping to see fireworks today with shy wakiya rant around free and boa I still wonder how everyone at Bc sol is doing.

Of course they both fell asleep on the couch it had been an entire morning of puking and trying to eat plus crying since they couldn't eat. Free sighed as the two were asleep of course he kissed boa on the head he looked at valt who clung onto boa with dried up tears he noticed they were throwing up it was kinda like morning sickness he calculated the days since the double date since they did lead things when he realized it had been at least four weeks he panicked a bit a male having a kid is unheard of but it could be worth a try. Free was able to find two pregnancy test in a drawer in the bathroom since valt and boa were still out of it he was able to get them to take it no questions asked.

He had them in the bathroom sink questioning why he was doing this the had grabbed the edge they were in there for a while valt and boa passed out again of course. Free flipped the test over to be shocked he couldn't speak he couldn't move his reaction was standing there, he stood so long that shu had come back. Shu wandered why free wasn't anywhere to be found so he looked around valt and boa were asleep on the couch he then searched the bathroom and saw free standing near the sink looking at something whatever free was looking at it made him a bit off not right at all.

Free noticed shu he turned to speak but couldn't so he nodded to shu to look at the test eyes in shock then he heard the front door open fre decked for the kitchen grabbed a ziplock while shu ran to the door while free put the test in a ziplock and hid them in valts room. Valts mom greeted shu and noticed boa and valt waking up she pinched valts cheek t hy en said you boys should get ready were going to watch the fireworks as soon as she said that valt and boa ran past free and upstairs. Free and shu waited downstairs as valt and boa basically did a morning routine his mothers took blankets out to the car and packed a snack bag while free and shu got water bottles.

As soon as valt and boa got downstairs rantaro and wakiya were there of course and they all got in the car with all the stuff they had rantaro and valt asting normal shu and free just being cool or whatever wakiya sat still and let nika braid his hair and once they were there he looked like elsa. Every one was chatting minus free and shu they were talking about when they were younger valt and valtryek how he had to leave and everything else when the first "booom". The fireworks were obviously loud but beautiful the pretty colors scattered the sky some taking shape others going outwards making circles all colors of the rainbow and some patterns.

At the end valt and his krew plus the people not so many people around them noticed they were surrounded by lights as fireflies danced in the moonlight light up pretty much everything looking as beautiful as the fireworks.

Sooo please dont be mad at author chan I had lots to do on New Years Eve and New Years Day and uhh I was at my grandma's or my real home and I had an emotional brake down when i got back with my mom then forgot about my deadline plus sorry it kinda short to my standards if at least 1000 words or close to 1000 words since others write way longer also I'm back to online school so a lot happened to me well see you next chapter.