amusement park?

HEY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE WE HIT 1.01 K SO THATS AWESOME

Valt P.O.V

I was woken up by shu but it was blurry and I couldn't hear him then I fell back asleep.

When I woke up I was in a seat I got shocked and jumped hitting my head on the seat rest but it hurt for some reason. I felt something not to heavy on my lap I look down to see shu sleeping then boa appeared next to the seat and said

"boo"

I jump out of my skin and yelled out "uwe"

He looked at me and giggled he sounded cute like a kid which was weird.

I asked him where we were when he said " we're in a airplane" I asked him why then he said " free needs to do something in America so we're spending time at an amusement park in Idaho" once he said amusement park I got happy but then he said " don't get happy in America it's close to a holiday called Halloween".

Halloween what's that and why shouldn't I be happy then Boa said: "Halloween is where people dress up as cute thinks like hello Katy (I mean kitty) or characters in a cartoon but the worst fact is they also dress up as scary things like demons". (what's one of the scariest killers to you mines IT or Pennywise the dancing clown.)

After boa was done telling me about Halloween I asked him "what does this have to do with the amusement park" then he said " it becomes Halloween themed and have scary monsters and everything" I got so scared I wanted to wake shu up

I fell asleep I can't believe it I opened my eyes to see we were in a car I rubbed my eyes when someone said "good morning" I opened them and saw shu looking at me (ok so I feel weird writing this because I watched Diabolik lovers a long time ago) with a smile.

Boa started making it very obvious we were getting closer to the gate of the amusement park when we got to the ticket place the lady said welcome to scary wood. We parked as I sat in the car with the door opened we, of course, we're waiting for free but not just free wakiya and honcho (yay there back!) Were coming to I panicked wondering how scary it was going to be when shu whispered " are you afraid I thought you were only afraid of me" those words made me shudder then he was in front of me I jump squealing to.

Shu leaned over to me giving me a real kiss his tongue sliding in my mouth I kissed back copying what he was doing I could feel my saliva going into his mouth when taste came to my tongue it was his saliva.

" get a room you two or get back in the car and make out"

I yelped remembering boa was there I looked at shu but for a weird reason his eyes were glowing boa took a drink of water that he had in his hands still staring at him then he said

"you shouldn't be telling us to get a room when you lost your v card to free"

Boa choked on his water spitting it out blushing like a cherry saying

"How the hell do you know that"

Shu responded with

" How could I not know"

Hinting to us that free told him just then a car came shu grabbed boa by the wrist and pulled him holding him in I one-arm hug while his other arm was on my upper arm then free got out of the car angry and pissed saying "you almost killed my boyfriend" honcho got out of the car nervous while Free gave yandere eyes then he noticed shu hugging boa and forgot about honcho and yanked boa from shu.

We walked to the entrance I was hoping it was going to be day when we went in but it was night I hugged Shu's arm noticed wakiya hiding behind my hands on my back with her fingertips on the shoulders she looked scared while honcho was hiding behind boa. Boa didn't care but free was annoyed.

The first contraption was the bloody something we went in scared coming around every corner I jump every time but once honcho knew what was in there he wasn't scared anymore wakiya was still hiding behind me but then we got put into an elevator just grate the other door opposite of which door we came in opened letting us out then we saw a girl with a person decapitated but still moving I got so scared then there were people like crazy killers they some went to shu to try and scare him and free to but their expressions were just like if they were bored.

After all that I got hungry we stopped at a candy store in the park I got chocolate with peanut butter in the middle and milk chocolate they came in cups. Wakiya got pop rocks a candy that pops in your mouth free and shu got gummy bears which were surprising. Boa scanned the chocolate holding the same type as me then he grabbed dark chocolate and said we can share it when we run out.

We walked so far then we came to the games but a whole bunch of clowns were there (that's what was really there).

Once we got in the zombie expedition line wakiya was asleep on honchos back when we were finally in front wakiya woke up and we went in.

Shu was walking through annoyed by the loud noises there were zombies that would get in our faces and snarl when it was over I was so scared after that we went back to the front to see a special show that was going on skipping two of the other attractions it was like a magic show there we bought pretzels to eat.

Once we were done I hopped on she's back as we went back to the front were the scarers were I was so tired and so was boa on the way he fell when free tried helping him up he couldn't get up he also said his legs were hurting.

As we got to the entrance wakiya fell asleep on honcho while boa was trying to tell free he was fine and he could put him down. Boa got his wish granted as free put him down he took a few steps and fell again.

Once we got back to the cars free set boa down in the car then kissed his legs making him blushed wakiya and honcho said well meet you at the hotel and left.

Free was driving to the hotel as I had my head on Shu's shoulder resting all my energy was gone when we got there me and shu + free and boa shared a room boa got in his pajamas laying down eyes at me shu and free left to the lobby were there was a party, of course, I got in my pajamas and came out of the bathroom boa laid there all snuggled in the blanket still looking at me he turned off his side of the lamp while I left mine on then we both fell asleep.

THAT IS KINDA ALL THAT HAPPENED BUT SOME WAS CUT OUT THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE I WAS ANNOYED AND ANGRY THAT I WAS WASTING ENERGY WHEN I COULD'VE BEEN WATCHING ANIME BUT SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AND THE STORY won't BE UPDATED THE ENTIRE MONTH OF NOVEMBER BUT WILL START BACK IN DECEMBER I MIGHT UPDATE IN NOVEMBER IF I HAVE A CHAPTER AND AM JUST BORED BUT ANYWAY SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!