• 18

Benjamin

"A million times, yes," I manage to croak through my emotional downpour. Calvin returns with a broken laugh that sounds almost like a sob as he stands and hugs me tightly. I kiss him harder than I've ever kissed this man. We fall on the bed and laugh, in a state of pure happiness. Everything else is irrelevant right now. It's all about us tonight.

"Can I put it on you?" he asks me. I nod, sitting up on the bed with an impatient grin. He slips the beautiful shiny ring onto my left ring finger, and I can't help but release more happy tears.

"It's just– I'm so happy, Calvin."

"I didn't know what you'd like, so I decided to get you something neutral for now. We can go with something different for your wedding ring if you want?"

I shake my head. "It's perfect. You're perfect. This whole thing, it's perfect. I'm sorry I swiped the ring from you, really."

He kisses my hand where the ring now rests. "In the most Benjamin way, you forced me into this proposal. I've been trying to do it for weeks. I should be thanking you for the push."

I look at it more and more, not able to come to terms with the reality of being engaged. This isn't real. Guys like me don't get this lucky.

"Want to celebrate, or should we go to sleep?" Calvin asks me. I chuckle and shake my head. Like there's anyway he could possibly get away with just sleeping after proposing to me.

"I'm getting that dick tonight," I demand. Calvin closes his eyes and nods in the most teasing way possible. It's like those were the exact words he was looking for. Calvin wraps up around me and kisses me heavily as I try to escape the bed. Once I'm free, I rush to the bathroom to freshen up for him.

"Need help?" he asks me from the room. I laugh, looking myself over in the mirror. I wish I was like those people who owned who they were and knew their worth. Everyday, I wonder how a man like Calvin could want a man like me.

It doesn't matter, though. And everyday, it starts to matter less. He loves me, and I have to believe he will, always.

"It's okay, I'm done," I call. Exiting the bathroom gracefully, Calvin hasn't removed a single article of clothing since I left, including the tie I tossed on him. I grip it tight and pull him down to my level like I did the first time we kissed. "Familiar?"

He grins. "I'll make sure HR hears about this."

My hands fly to his belt, pulling the leather through the loop and releasing the buckle. I slide it out quickly and snap it like a whip. Calvin's hands find my shirttail, ripping it out of my pants and pops buttons all the way down just to get me shirtless as quickly
as possible. "Fuck," I groan when he bites my lip just hard enough. His fingers start on my pants, so I begin unbuttoning his and pulling them down slowly. My thumb brushes against the top of his leaking cock, causing a tremor in him.

"You excited?" I ask, gripping his meat through the fabric and stroking.

He grits his teeth. "Mmhmm," he whimpers.

I drop to my knees and look up at him. I can't get enough of his lustrous stare when he goes into sex-mode. My lips caress the bulge through his briefs. I feel his thighs shift back and forth with my hands. Calvin can't take this level of teasing, apparent when he forces down his waistband and sticks his length into my mouth. I rub his thighs with my hands to indicate he should have patience, then proceed to casually let it roam my face. It's strange, but I kind of like worshipping it like this. He spends every moment we're together worshipping me, so I might as well.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers as I wrap my lips around the side of his member.

I chuckle, "Most guys in your position say dirty shit, and you find a way to make this sincere." He just drops his head back in a low groan as I continue. I spend a while torturing him with the slowest blowjob in existence. I'm so high from the adrenaline of his proposal that I forgot how tired I am. I love sucking on him like a lollipop, and taking my time like this is doing a lot for me, especially considering he's growling over it.