Chapter Eleven!!!!

Today is Aroura's 15th birthday. Throughout the years Maleficent, Diaval and I have grown closer. Diaval and I have spent a lot of time together. Feelings have been developed between him and me. Aroura has become a beautiful young lady, its sad that she only has one year to live.

Maleficent, Diaval and I are taking our stroll through the woods. The soft breeze hits your skin making you softly smile. Diaval reaches for your hand. It startles you and you pull back, you see a slight disappointment in his eyes. You grab his hand and interwind your fingers with his. He looks at you in shock and you smile. His cheeks become redder than crimson blood. "Are you okay?" you ask. "Im alright," Diaval says all shy covering his face with his other hand still gripping mine with his. You feel a slight boost of adrenalin and lean in. You softly leave a delicate kiss on his cheek. He opens his mouth and tries to say something but nothing comes out. "What is it pretty bird?" I ask. He clears his throat. "Nothing," He says with a grin. Suddenly we hear light footsteps coming our way. Diaval protectively steps in front of you still gripping your hand. Maleficent quickly hides behind a tree. From behind the bushes comes a lost  Aroura. She spots Diaval and me, walking over to us slowly. "W..who are you?" She asks.

You let go of Diavals hand and move out from behind him. "I'm (Y/N)" You say with a smile. "And im Diaval," He says taking ahold of Arouras hand and kissing it. You try to ignore the jealousy growing in the pit of your stomach. "Im Aroura," she says with a smile. "I'm sorry but you two seem so familiar, but I can't place my finger on it?" she says. "We took care of you when you were little," you say. "Oh! That's where I remember you two from!!" She says with excitement. "Do you still have that pet raven?" she asks. My cheeks become a slight pink. Suddenly Diaval was transformed into a raven. Aroura jumps. Diaval lands on my shoulder. "Oh my! You are the raven!" She says in disbelief. "Wait are you that nice forest fairy!!" She asks me. I smile. "I suppose I am," I say with a small laugh. "Do you have powers?" Aroura asks. I sway my hand and make giant flowers grow beside aroura. "Yes," I say with a chuckle. "That's amazing!" She exclaims. "Thank you," I say.

Aroura looks over at the trees and feels Maleficent's presence. "I know your there, don't be afraid," She says.

"I am not affraid," Maleficent says.

"Then come out," Aroura says.

"Then you will be afraid," Maleficent says.

"No, I won't," Aroura says. Maleficent walks out slowly letting the light form around her. Aroura shuffles back. "I know who you are," Aroura says with a gulp. "You do?" Maleficent asks. "Yes, you're my fairy godmother!" Aroura says with a wide smile. I chuckle. Maleficent glares at me and I stop. "You've been watching over me my whole life, I remember your shadow," Aroura says. "Me y..your fairy godmother" Maleficent stutters. " Yes," Aroura beams. "So this is the Enchanted forest! Oh, its everything I hoped it would be! I just can-" Aroura gets cut off by Maleficent putting a sleeping spell on her. "It was for her own good," Maleficent says. I nod. Diaval hops off my shoulder. Maleficent changes him back. "Im going to take her home, " Maleficent says. "Okay" Diaval and I both say.

Diaval takes my hand and lays a soft kiss on it. I blush. "What was that for?" I ask. "I saw you getting jealous when I kissed Arouras hand m'lady," He says with a grin. "W..what no why would I be jealous" I stutter. He chuckles. " No need to be darling," he says.

We arrive at the cottage and see Maleficent crying. "What's wrong mistress!?" Diaval asks. "I tried to lift the curse but it didn't work" She sobs. "No power on earth can change it" I whisper with sadness tears slowly running down my cheek. Diaval walks over to you and wraps you up in a big hug while you cry in his chest.  

HELLO everyone!!! finally, a chapter has been posted!!!!! I know Its been forever im sorry but theres one up now. ILL POST SOON I PROMISE BYEEEEEEEE GUYSSSSS <3