Epilogue

Cyrus' POV

TJ and I were at Liberty park having our usual Saturday morning picnic. We had been doing this since the day of our first kiss, exactly 4 years ago as of today. I wanted to go somewhere a little different for our anniversary, but TJ was pretty insistent upon having our park picnic. We sat on the little gingham blanket I always brought along to our picnics, laughing over the blueberry macadamia muffins I had burned when TJ pulled out a bag containing a double-chocolate chip muffin from the Spoon, just like the kind we had all those years ago during one of our first hangouts. Oh, how time flies. Andi and TJ's sister Amber were off on their honeymoon, Walker and Jonah moved to California together, and I'm pretty sure Buffy was going to propose to Marty any day now; she was just gushing about it last night over the phone. I hugged TJ and thanked him for the muffin, knowing full-well he found this kind to be too sweet. "You're all the sweetness I need," TJ explained, laughing as I took a huge bite out of the treat. I grinned and kissed his cheek, wiping off the chocolate I had inevitably smeared on him. "It's so cute that you remembered, Teej," I exclaimed, watching TJ's smile inflate at my praise.

TJ suddenly stood up and wiped at the crumbs on his jeans. "I remember a lot of things, Underdog. Speaking of, do you happen to remember when we were kids and I told you about the only person I would tell my full name to?"

A small, devious, and slightly giddy smile spread across my face as I recalled the moment he was talking about. "I do--you said you would one day tell your husband your full name!"

TJ nodded his head and reached into his jacket pocket. "You know, I do intend to keep my word." My heart started racing a million miles a minute as I tried to process what was going on. TJ retired to one knee and opened a small red box to reveal a simple gold band with a small diamond in the center, dazzling and glittering in the sunlight. I looked into his breathtaking emerald eyes and all I could see was love.

"Cyrus Goodman, will you please do me the greatest honor, and marry-" "YES!" I exclaimed, springing up and immediately falling into TJ's strong grasp. "I will absolutely marry you over and over and over again--forever, Tyler James. Even without the big, fancy ceremony; I do, I do, I do!!!" TJ threw his head back and laughed, holding me tightly against him. "I do, too, Cyrus. Forever."

*** A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this lil' book! I'm off to work on "Dancing With Danger: A Tyrus Romance" ...Thank you to everybody who read, liked, and commented. I appreciate all of you so freaking much. ***