Chapter 1

Things just don't happen without being planned or at least that's how I assume they murdered my father.

Either way, it destroyed me and changed me into the Alpha I am today.

My name is Alpha Vanessa Van Roman and am the most ruthless alpha in the world.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Van are you even listening  " snapped out of my daydreaming as my beta Kaleb waved his hand in my face.

" Get your hand out of my face before I detach it for you " I said with a growl.

"Now what do you want?" I asked with authority

"Take a chill pill, Vanessa, anyways we have some rouge's in the prison," he said excitedly

" Why didn't you say so Kal. " I replied equally excited. I jumped out of my chair and walked to the exit of my office.

Nothing makes a girl like me happy if u don't mention you get to put a beating on a rouge.
Kaleb beat me to it the door after saying "After you Alpha Van" he said playfully.

I shoot a glare his way after stepping out the door but he just laughed which just made me almost smile, almost don't take it personally I haven't smiled in ages.
After walking out of the pack house we shifted and took off in the direction of the prison that's housing my unwelcome guest.

I mindlink Kaleb,
" So how did they get passed the borders this time ".

I said in a more serious tone because lately, we have had a lot of trespassing since this week.

"Patrol spotted them in the trees before they jumped them". He responded in a business tone.

As much as I like beating the shit out of them I  hate when they trespass on my frickin land
My wolf nod in agreement.
After a couple of minutes running in my jet-black fur wolf came to a stop at a tree.
I shifted back and take out two sweatpants and a tank top.
Kaleb jogged to me after I got dressed I throw him the sweats so he could change.
He has caramel skin, dark brown eyes, and jet-black hair in other words he looks like a God.

" I think if you take a picture it would last longer, " Kaleb said with an amused tone and stupid smirk.

Males drive me up the damn wall.
"Oh, really now you wish it was the other way around tho" I replied with my own smirk.

I heard him grumble something under his breath after I walked towards the prison.