Chapter 8

"Tell me how you accomplished getting in and killing Children?"  I asked the half-unconscious piece of shit sitting before me shackled at hands and feet in a cell in the prison.

"Am not telling you anything, you stupid bitch" he said trying to hide the pain in his voice.

He was healing but very slowly, we just gave him a little bit of silver in his bloodstream. Barely keeping his eyes open not looking at anything in particular.
I growled and snap my fingers giving Kaleb the go-ahead to inflection some pain.
He got up from the chair next to me and walked towards him, he bent down "this is gonna hurt" he said devilishly while smirking.

He grabbed the finger next to the pinkie finger and bent it hard to the side causing a snapping sound to echo in the room.

He screamed in agony twisting and turning in his seat turning to get out.

"Ahhhhh shit" he screeched his voice wavering and eyes glassy.

"Now can we try this again." I said in a calm collected tone as Kaleb came and sat down.

" Maybe, your pack doesn't like you as you thought they did Vanessa."  he said in a hoarse voice, face constricting from the pain.

" You know for a man going to die soon, you got a lot of shit to talk. " I said standing up.

" You are of no use to me anymore, I hoped you prayed to whatever God you serve because there's no mercy to be given to you. " I said walking around him.

" You really are what they say, ruthless. " He said looking at me weirdly.

" My father once said 'To make someone fear you, you have to be the monster they've never seen.' " I said.

" I guess I'm the monster and I have your life in my hands to do as I please. " I smile at him and left.

'Pack meeting in an hour, it's time to come to an agreement of the faith of the prisoner'  I said in the pack link.

Kaleb caught up to me after he spoke to the guard.
" Have Alexander in my office after the meeting " I said rubbing my temples and sighing.

The halls were lit and smelled funky as in bile and blood mixing into the air, it's suffocating I'll have someone clean this place.

"In here stinks." I said crunching up my nose trying to rid the smell from my brain.

" Need me to get you some chocolate? " Kaleb asked as we exited the building.

"That would be nice thank you" I replied smiling a bit.

  He smiled showing off the two dents in his check and perfect teeth. I unintentionally poked one of his dimples causing him to look at me weirdly.
I shrugged and kept walking as he started laughing at me.

" Van you used to do that when we were kids, always saying I wasn't made properly. " he said laughing
" Yea, that was the last time I saw you before I was sent off for training. " I smiled at the fond memories because those were the only ones I cherished the most.

" Crap, we got thirty minutes for the meeting. " he said looking at his rolex.

He ran off in the opposite direction while I
continued on the same path to my house.

He ran off in the opposite direction while Icontinued on the same path to my house