Chapter 2

From where I stood, the prison would look like an ordinary storage room, It had gray cemented walls and a huge metal door and the inside is the exact opposite of storage all there is was a dark staircase to go down to the prison.

On instinct, the two guards on either side of the double doors straighten their shoulders and held their heads high. I made my way toward the doors with Kaleb close behind me.
I swung the doors open and im met with a strong stench of blood, sliver, and vomit. Kaleb and I walked down the dark staircase to the prison.

" This place needs a cleaning, I feel like am slowly dying. " Kaleb hissed out causing me to roll my eyes.
As we approach the door the stench of garbage got stronger damn rogues they always stink, Kaleb open the door and entered first.

" Your Alpha didn't even come himself fucking weak. " How stupid can someone be that can be easily punished or beaten to death have the slightest idea to talk all bravely in a cell?

" Oh, really now how is she the one weak when it is you who's cuffed to the wall asswipe". I replied calmly and stepped into the small space. His eyes went wide as realization sets in,

 " But you're an f-female" I rolled my eyes at that.

He looked between 18 or 20, with big blue eyes extremely pale skin, and dirt covering him overall outfit.
He has been cuffed to the walls with his hand above his head. "Have respect when u talk about Alpha Van mutt" Kaleb growled out after sending a blow to the malnourished male's stomach, you could hear the sound of one of his rib bones snapping.

"Ahhhhhhhh you dump punk" the rogue shouted in agony, which again he received another blow to the chest.
I walked closer to the male, pulled out a seat, and sat down in front of him.

"What's your name?" I asked in a calm tone,
He answered with a growl, Kaleb gripped him by his hair to tilt his head up. "ANSWER HER ROGUE"

I started to analyze the male for any signs of weakness when I noticed a tan line on his left finger, I got up off the chair, and went to the table that held all the knives, needles, and rope.
"Rogue tell me are you married?" I asked, he started growling crazily which made me laugh.

" So that's a yes then, so listen and listen good your gonna tell me what I need to know or else I'll have your mate killed or maybe tortured whichever I feel like giving her."

"NOW WHATS YOUR NAME", I demanded

"Mic-k" he answered,

" why are you here Mick?" I inquired calmly.

" testing the waters Alpha" I knitted my eyebrows at that.

" Kaleb finds his mate and kill her. " I said with clinched teeth trying to control my wolf. 

How dare he disrespect me, in a blur I had his head in my hand and blood everywhere.
~~~~~
30 minutes later

"I need all warriors at the training field at 13:00" i mind-linked the pack, putting an end to this nonsense.

I made my way to the training field in blood-free clothes, everyone was there lined up and ready for orders.
" As you all have noticed there have been many breaches in our facility and it has to be corrected so from this day forward Security will be up. I'll be contacting all Alpha's around the world to notify them of this serious matter because it's getting out of hand our packs aren't safe". I communicated to them with clarity and strength,

After going over drills I let the gamma take over with further instructions and went back to my office.