My New Hot Teacher

By the time I got back the bell rang, I told the teacher I had gone to the nurses because I needed a tampon. I left and pretty much ran to my dance class. Dance was the only thing I truly loved with a passion. I walked in and looked for Grant but never found him. Did he get lost? I showed him his classes. A male soon walked in and bowed to us, he stood up and told us all to quiet down in a very heavy accent. "Hello, My name's Jung Ha-bin but you'll call me Mr. Jung, this is my 1st year teaching dance here so please be kind to me, I was an instructor in Korea but moved here after a better job offer." The guy looked way too young to be a teacher, and I'm guessing most of the girls here thought so too as they made heart eyes at him. I swear a handful were not thinking good things about him.

"How old do you think he is?" A voice scared me, I jumped and turned my head to see Grant, "Fuck you scared me, maybe early twenties." He nodded his head, "He's 26, he's my brother's best friend. They met when Dustin went abroad for a while." "Cool, is he good?" His eyes widened, "Is he good??? Bruh, this dude used to win underground dance competitions all the damn time, production companies wanted him but he didn't want that life, so one of the guys that wanted him said they'd pay for college if he taught at their company, then his contract ended and SF asked him to teach here. The only reason I'm in this class is because he's the teacher, I don't like dance." I nodded as he explained things, until I made a hurt face. How dare he not like dance. "Why are you in the class if you don't like to dance?" He shrugged, "Bin is like my best friend too, besides he's gonna force me to dance anyways so don't think I'm not going to." Mr. Jung called our attention once more and all told us his rules and requirements. "So students, I want you to prepare a small dance so I know how hard to push you in this class. Please have it done in two weeks."

He gave us the rest of class, then came up to Grant and I. "Grant, I didn't think you'd actually take my class." Grant smiled, "Dustin said I should so you can keep an eye on me, and give me rides after school." Mr. Jung laughed and my heart melted, his smile was very bright, almost like Kory's but I doubt anyone could pass her on that. But this guy straight up looked like the sun. "This is my friend Domonique." I forced myself to stop staring, "Hi." I didn't trust my voice too much but managed to get that out. "I'm glad you chose this class, is this your first year?" This topic got my mind off his beautiful face, If you talk to me about dance and I can go on forever about it, "No I've been doing it for as long as I can remember." "What styles?" It's his first day and he's already my favorite teacher. "So far everything except folklorico." He looked impressed, "You and I need a dance off." I nodded with a large smile on. One of the female students called him, probably to flirt, but he left us and went to talk to her. "Wow, he is amazing." Grant rolled his eyes, "Yes I could tell you thought that as you forgot about me and the world." I scowled at him. "Shut up." He laughed and we talked about other things.