Chapter 4

Amira's pov:
i was getting ready to go out with my friends Angel, Phoebe and Skyr, i was blaring the janoskians out of my speakers and couldnt hear that someone was knocking at my frot door until the music stopped and thats when i heard my phone going off... so i answered it and it was the 3 girls so i jumped up and opened the front door.
i decided to message Amy while we were waiting for my uncle "hey chick, only a few more weeks<3" just as i sent the message my uncle was here so us girls got all our stuff ready and got in the car.. they were all asking me questions on the way to town cos i was quiet but i kept saying im fine...
we got to town and our first idea was to go get a mcdonalds cos we were hungry.. when we were finished there we diced to go get some clothes so we went to primark and i screamed "OMFG" all 3 girls all shouted "what" so i went over to the jumper i saw and of course it was The Janoskians.. Angel then noticed what i was holding and screamed because she saw that i was holding it and she cameand picked one up and started to hug Beau... i was thinking in my head wow this girl is strange.. Me and Angle went to the till and brought the jumpers as soon as we got them we put them on...
after town we decided to go back to mine and have a chilled afternoon watching films and listening to music. i heard a knock on my door so i was confused as we werent expecting anyone so i got up and answered it and it was my ex who i hadnt seen in ages.. he asked if we could speak so i let him in and we went upstairs to my room to talk.. we were talking about the breakup and he was saying that he misses me and stuff and kept trying to kiss me but i kept pushing him away..
he stormed out of my room and i heard the front door slam.. i layed in my bed crying until i heard all the 3 girls come up the stairs, Angel saw how upset i was and she decided it was best if we all stayed at hers for the night...