Chapter 3

Amy' POV
i felt somebody pick me up so i opened my eyes slightly to see that beau was carrying me off the plane, i snuggled up to his chest and fell back into a deep slumber.
Beau's POV
the plane had finally landed in paris and i looked over to where Amy and Jai were sitting and i saw that Amy was sound asleep curled up in Jai's lap, i mentally awed to my self and stood up going into the over head compartment and grabbing my bag before turning round and bumping into Daniel.
B- hey daniel can you carry this bag for me so i can carry Amy off the plane, she looks to peaceful to wake up.
D- sure bro!
i handed my bag to daniel and walked over and picked Amy up and she snuggled into me and smiled.
Amy's POV
i woke up and slowly sat up and took in my surroundings i was on a couch in what looks like a dressing room, i sat up properly and saw that there were two girls sat on the couch opposite!
A- Hi, um who are you and where am i?
G1- how rude of me, i am Poppy Clearwater and i am James's girlfriend and you are at the arena the boys are having soundcheck!!
G2- hey, i am Amanda Rickson and i am the boys best friends, we have heard so much about you from Jai, he really cares about you!!
i laughed slighlty and then i heard that's what she said blare through the arena.
A- Aww, well i am Amy but i guess you already knew that, wanna go and get some food?
Ama- Sure, where do you wanna go?
A- Dunno but i need to and get money from Beau and tell him we are going out!
P- ok we will come with you!
We walked out into the arena and as soon as the boys seen us they smiled!!!
J- hey girls, what you doing out here?
Ama- we came out here to tell you we are going for something to eat!!
A- also I came to ask Beau for some money, where is he?
D- he went to the toilet
A-oh ok
Jai took out his wallet and handed me some money
J- here you go princess all you need to do is ask, me and luke are your brother too!!
A- thanks jai!
I gave him a hug and me, Poppy and Amanda left the arena and headed towards nandos!
We walked into nandos and as we did I felt somebody tap my shoulder I turned round and was shocked and very scared about who was stood in front of me........