Chapter 9

Amy's POV
WE have been back in LA for about a week now, the tour was awesome!! I have noticed that jai and Amira have became closer, they spent all there time together now!!! I mean I don't mind but she is my best friend, I don mean to sound bratty or anything but I can feel my depression coming back!! I think I am going to talk to Luke! I found him in the living room so I sat down and hugged him!
L- you ok?
A- no!
L- what's up!
I sat up and looked at him!
A- I can feel my depression coming back!! Jai and Amira are spending a lot of time together lately and I feel like I am losing my best friend!!
L- aww babe!!
His phone started to ring
L- sorry I have to take this!!
I got mad!!
A- NOBODY FUCKING LISTENS ANYMORE!!
I then ran up the stairs and locked my self in my bathroom and my eyes fell upon my old friend!! I picked it up and started to cut but I cut to deep by accident!!! I started to panic and I ran downstairs and as I did I saw 4 pairs of eyes on me before everything went black!
Luke's POV
I was sat in the living room when all of a sudden Amy came down and hugged me!!
L- you ok??
A- no!
L- what's up!
A- I can feel my depression coming back!! Jai and Amira are spending a lot of time together lately and I feel like I am losing my best friend!!
L- aww babe
As I said that my phone started to ring!
L-sorry I have to take this!!
Amy looked mad she stood up and screamed
A-NOBODY FUCKING LISTENS ANYMORE !!
She then ran upstairs and I decided to let her cool off!!
About half an hour later beau, Daniel and James can home and we were all in the kitchen, we were all sat doing fuck all when we heard somebody come down the stairs quite loudly so we all ran and saw it was Amy and her arm was covered in blood and there was a huge cut on her arm, we all looked at her and she fell to the ground!! Beau ran over to her and felt for a pulse!!
B- WELL DONT JUST FUCKING STAND THERE CALL AN AMBULANCE!!
So that is what I did!!