Chapter 14

Amira's POV
It has been a week since the incident with Amy at the mall, Amy got it worse than Beau! You see Amy is still in hospital but Beau got out the day after the accident, also the day after the accident Jai asked me out and o of course said yes! I just wish Amy would wake up!! All her brothers are going mad and Luke keeps blaming him self!!
Amy's POV
This is awful I cannot move but I can hear people talking and I can fell people holding my hand. I heard somebody walk in and sit down and grab my hand!! They started to talk and it sounded like Luke!
L- Amy I am so sorry that this has happened, if only I had stood up for you then it would of been me in here in stead of you, I am so sorry!!
He started to cry so I tried my hardest to squeeze his hand!!
L- you squeezed my hand, come on open your eyes!!
I tried and eventually my eyes fluttered open!!
Luke's POV
Amy's eyes fluttered open and I was relived but I guess I spoke to soon because when she tried to talk she started to cough and she was coughing up blood and next thing I know her eyes were rolling back and her heart monitor was going mad!! Doctors and nurses ran in and ushered me out, I had no idea what to do so I called Shannon and once I told her what had happened she said she was on her way!! This is all my fault my little sister could die because I was to chicken to stand up to the idiot!!! I just put my head in my hands and cried!