Chapter 7

Amy's POV
Today is the day I have been waiting for ages!!!! Today is November 5th, today is the day I am meeting Amira , words cannot describe how excited I am to finally meet her, I have decided to bring the boys along with me because they kept bugging me to come, so I finally gave in!! I jumped out of bed and looked at my phone and it was half past eight, I had plenty of time because I was not meeting Amira until 11! I went to go and wake the boys up but they were already up, well that is a new record!!!
A- you guys are up early, it is not like you, are you feeling ok???
Jai- yeah but we wanted to make sure we were ready on time, we are excited to meet this Amira girl.
I just looked at him and laughed and decided to message her!!!
Amy- hey babe, OMG I cannot believe today is the day we finally meet!!
Amira- I know right, I am on the train and I am almost in London see you soon 😘
I then logged of and went for a shower and got ready!!!
*11am* still Amy's POV
THIS IS IT!! We were heading towards Nando's and I was so excited! I looked at the boys and they smiled and we entered Nando's and I saw her!! She turned round and we ran and hugged each other!!
A- OMG it is so nice to finally meet you!!
Am- I have waited ages for this and Thank you.
We stopped hugging and I saw her tense up when she saw the boys!! I just laughed!!
Beau walked forward and gave her a hug and that was followed by the rest of the boys!!
Beau- it is nice to meet you!
Am- omg beau is actually talking me to omg omg omg
We then sat down and we were having lunch and I saw that Beau was in deep discussion with Amira's mum.
We finished up and then beau turned to me and Amira
Beau- now guys, we all see how much you mean to each other!! So me and Melanie have been talking and Amira is going to come to LA with us and live!'
Me and Amira looked at each other and she attacked her mum with a hug and I did the same with Beau!!
After we thanked them 100 times, Amira said bye to her mum and we headed back to the arena and that is where our life and best friends started!!