Chapter 13

Beau's POV
I was sat by the pool area when jai came running down he stairs and said that we had to get to the mall as soon as because Amy was being held hostage!! As soon as I heard this I knew it was Rick, if you don't know who Rick is then it is this guy I used to be involved with!! I used to be in a gang than robbed people and took drugs and all that!! As soon as we pulled up to the mall we saw luke, jai ran over to him but the think is Amy was not there!!
I ran over to them and I started to shake luke!!!
B- WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!!
L- she is still inside they have her beau I had no idea what to do!!
I shook my head and ran towards the building despite all the police and my family and friends telling me to stop!! I was going to kill the mother fucker!!
Amy's POV
I am officially going to die, as soon as me and luke entered the store everything happened so fast!!! When luke was told to get out along with all the others I could see the tears falling from his eyes!! As soon as everybody he left I was so scared that is started to cry!!! The creepy guy came up to me and he started to stroke my face!!
Person- now, what is your name sweet heart
I just looked at him, I was to scared to say anything!!
Person-ANSWER ME
a- Amy my name is Amy
Person- that is a nice name but I more interested in your last name
A- but why??
Person-JUST ANDWER ME OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
HE brought his hand up as if he was going to hit me I hid my face waiting for the impact but it never came, I looked up and saw Beau had grabbed this guys hand!!
B- you never hit a lady, especially not her!!! I thought u were gone for good Rick!!
R- I could kill this girl right here!! What would it matter to u??
B- you will not harm her!!
R- AND WHAT IF I DO!!
B- I will kill u if you lay a hand on her!!
The guy punched beau in the face and threw him to one of his other guys he hand with him!!
He then turned back to me and he hit me with a lot of force that i stumbled back!!
He came Over and grabbed me by the arm!!
R- go on beg!!
A- what??
B- I swear to god let her go!!
The next thing I know the guy pulls out a match and sets the store on fire and they run out leaving me and beau in the store!! The smoke began to fill my lungs and I could not see s thing because of the smoke, I could hear beau calling my name, the last thing I remember is hearing a massive explosion and then everything went Black!!