Chapter 5

Amy's POV
I turned around and there stood George Hopkins my abusive ex boyfriend, he stood there smirking at me!!
G- hey baby
A- I am not your baby
I turned and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm with a very firm grin and I could feel my arm bruising!!
A- l-let me go you are hurting me!!
He just looked at me and slapped me and as he did Poppy and Amanda turned around!
Ama-HEY WHAT DO TOU THINK YOU ARE DOING LEAVE HER ALONE!!!
P- YEAH LEAVE HERE ALONE!!
He threw me to the ground and looked at me
G- this is not over, you will be mine again, even if it is the last thing I do!!
He then turned round and left! That is when I started to shake and cry! I felt somebody try and help me up, I looked up and saw it was Amanda and Poppy, I grabbed there hands, they pulled me up and we headed back to the arena!! As we entered the arena I was still in tears and shaking and the boys were still doing sound check but as soon as we entered they saw the state I was in so they ran and caught me before I fell to the ground!!
Amanda's POV
Poppy, Amy and I were heading to Nando's and when we got there somebody slapped Amy, I have no idea who it was but I knew i should get her back to her brothers, so me and Poppy got her off the ground and heads back to the arena!!!
Beau's POV
We had just finished sound check and as we did the doors to the arena opened and we saw that Poppy and Amanda were carrying a tear stained Amy, we all looked at each other!! We all jumped off the stage and caught Amy as she fell from Amanda and Poppy's arms!! We let her down onto the ground slowly and she burst out into tears again!!!
Jai- what happened
Ama- I dunno there was this guy and he hit her and said he would make her his again if it was was the last thing he did!!
Luke- George, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!!
Beau-CALM THE FUCK DOWN LUKE, YOU ARE NOT MAKING THIS SITUATION ANY BETTER!!
Amy then stood up and ran back stage, shit, this is all we need!!!