Chapter one

I'm walking at night going to my house. "What a dark road! I'm scared! Does God really want this to me?" I'm was really scared at that night.

"Oh shit" I was bump to a handsome boy but I didn't see him and my eyes I'm looking my surroundings blur. "Hey ma'am are you ok? Hey wake up" He said.

A/N

What happened to Jessica? Is she ok or not?

-lets continue-

Michael's POV

OM! I don't know what I'm gonna tell to her. Am I just gonna leave her their and pay the hospital payment or just stay with her until she wake up?

I'm just going to he canteen and buy her some food.

_____________________

I woke up and looked around to a room and I didn't noticed that I'm was inside the hospital room. Exactly I saw the nurse. "Who send me here?" I asked the nurse. "Ma'am just calm down the gentle said he will buy you a food in the canteen don't worry he will come back." The nurse said. "Oh thank you." I was worryig in that time but then when I heared he was just in the canteen I calmed down. The door opened.

"How are you now?" Michael suddenly talked. "I'm ok! what food did you brought tonight?" Then I realized who is he? do I know him to strongly asked that! "Do I know you?" I asked shockedly. "Me and you bumped together in the dark road." Michael said. "Oh! I remember." I said to him. "Here's your food and drinks." Then I eat my food and drink my water.

-After eating-

"Are you finish eating?" Michale asked. And exactly I'm finish eating my foods while siting in my bed. "I'm finish!" Then Michael stood up and fixed my table. After fixing my table he smiled at me. "You're a good boy huh!" Then I smiled and he smiled.