Chapter fifteen

Mom and I go to her office and I sat on the place of Chris. Besides he's not yet their. He go to worrk here later than Mom.

"I'll stay here just min then I go shopping later, ok?" I said to Mom.

"Ok, but wait for Chris." I was so speechless. My eyes are widen and just looking straight to Mom.

"Um..." Then I sat in Chris' chair.

When I was about to lay on top of his desk, he came through and was worrying. I don't know what's he's worrying about he ran through my Mom and Mom looked at Chris.

"What is it?" Mom asked.

"Am I late?" Yeah he's late.

"Your late! I'am not gonna pay you this time." Then he let me stand and he lay down on top of the desk.

"Oh! I forgot. Come with me Chris. Help me in my shoppings. Besides Mom nothing to do today so come with me!" I told to him. Then he stood up and asked permission to Mom!

"May I?" Chris asked.

"Sure! But help her, ok?" Then Chris shoke his head.

Chris and I are on the way to the mall. That mall is not too much and not too expensive. Its just balanced! Chris drove me to the mall I love too.

"Jessica, may I take you out for um....." Chris can't talk!

"Take me out for what?" I asked.

"For a dinnner?" He said to me with a smile up to his cheeks.

"Sure! But when?"

"Tomorrow! At 6:00 pm"

"Why not!" We both laugh.

"We're here!" Then Chris stop the car and we entered the car park entrance amd get the card for the exit later.

"Thank you!" The accountant said. Then we parked the car at 3rd floor and we saw an entrance of the mall there and we entered it.

"So what's your up here Jessica?" I feel Chris is interested to me also. If we are both interested to each other it means.....

"For shopping! I'll buy you something. If you want too?" Then Chris looked at my eyes.

"Why did you say so, now lets go shopping!" Chris said.

Chris' POV

I feel something different to her! I mean, I'm in-love to Jessica! This cannot be happen might be her mother is too strict to me. I don't know her more. I need to know her more before I ask her to be my date. I may request to her that we should buy a polka dots t-shirt for NEW YEAR!

"Jessice what if we go to the t-shirt aisle to buy some polka dots." Then we both laugh butwe did it really to.

______________

"Chris, you didn't know that I'm interested to you?" I asked to Chris.

"I feel but IDK!" Then he smiled.

"I like you!" But then I saw Michael he's face is so frowned. So I told to Chris to run.

"Hey! Man you stop!" Michael shouted while the people are looking at him. We keep on running and running, until we reached the exit door and the keep on running going to my car.

Chris' POV

Now we didn't buy our polka dots t-shirt. Maybe tomorrow or if she has time for shopping clothes! I told to her that 'I like her' did she heared me? Or not?

"Hey Chris, I like you too!" Did she just say that! Oh my! Is she serious? We are now inside the car and on our way.

"Are you serious?" I asked her again.

"Are you insane! Yup, I'm serious."

Am I insane? Or just nothing? Well, I guess I'm not. I heared that and so...

___________