Chapter nine

Michael's POV

I heared a noise inside the bedroom. BTW, I'm finished showering myself.

Oh this is terrible!

Jessica was asleep on the ground. What happened to her? and she's still naked. But she's covered with a white blanket.

Lord help me to solve this problem. I don't know to do!

Am I going to bring her to her mom? or to the hospital and don't tell to her mom that she's in the hospital? Well no choice! I should call the ambulance.

__________________

The ambulanc's roaming is ringing. It means Michael chose to bring me to the hospital.

"Take care of her please! I'm just gonna call her mom!" Then the nurses put me on top of the bed and bring inside the ambulance. "Make sure sir that you'll go there! huh?" Then Michael "I will!" Then he get his phone and he dialed the number of my mom and the phone rang. ^^^ring ring ring.....^^^

M- Michael S- Joan's mom

S- Hello! who's this?

M- Actually, it's me. Joan's friend. She was sent to the *****hospital. Please come with me. I will explain what happened yesterday. Please?"

S- Where are you now?

M- Here at the bar. I know you know the bar where always Joan go.

S- Yes, I know. Just wait there and we will go to that hospital.

Then mom ended the conversation and she started the car and pick Michael at the bar.

-After 20 min-

"Oh there you are! C'mon!" mom said. Then Michael sat on the inside chair of the car. "Thank you for calling me about that by the way." mom said. "No problem for that! By the way, she was started all of the happenings last night. I don't know how I gonna tell this to you ma'am." Michael was nervous. "Just go on! go on! I understand if that was a good news. If not, go down the car and find your way going to the hospital." Mom said seriously. "Um....actually, we ha-had sex last night." Michael said. "Go down!" Then mom stopped the car, she unlocked the car's locker, and Michael opened the door. "Wait! please, let me explain all what happened last." But mom ignored him because of what dis he said. Mom was crying in that moment until she reached the hospital. I was still in the Emergency room. Mom looked at the glassed window.

Jessica's Mom POV

What the hell is that boy? Now that's what I'm telling to her that avoid closer to boys. But she didn't listen to me!

I shall ground her for 1 week.
She will be staying at home only and no one can go inside the house even Michael.

______________________

"Excuse me! are you the mother of the patient?" The nurse asked to mom. "Yes, yes I'am. BTW, where she will be staying? what room?" Mom asked again. "At the room 204" The nurse replied my mom. "Thank you!" Mom put her hands on the shoulder of the nurse.

-At room 204-

I'm now awake. And mom go inside here and she has a basket of fruits here she gave me. "How are you? BTW, you're grounded for 1 week. Because you didn't listen to me! I said avoid closing to boys! might be he do something ba to you. Like what happened last night. Michael told me everything at the car and when he told me that I let him out the car and find his way going here." Mom said angrily. And why dis Mochael told eerything to mom.

Jessica's POV

Now I'm grounded for 1 week. I have a problem at the grocery, a heavy grocery. What I have done! I'm crying now. It was all my fault not Michael. I'm regreting!

_____________________

A/N

You should regret it Jessica!

Let's move on! please leave a comment and vote. Thanks for reading. Next chapter coming soon.