Chapter thirteen

While I'm walking going outside the automatic door of these hospital, Michael catch up and just wanna say something! What if he ask again what's the problem?! My gosh!

"Jessica, wait up! I just wanna ask you something, follow me." I followed him and I just told to Mom to wait her here on where she's standing up.

"What do you want? Can you see its my rest day! Will you please leave me first and take
me a rest! And besides because of you, I lost the baby!" Oh my gosh! Did I just told that unaccidentally? Or accidentally?

"What? Did you just say, YOU! Lost our baby?! Huh?" He keep on starring in my eyes and I can't look back.

"Please!" He said as he kneeled down infront of me.

"I'll do everything! Just tell me the truth." He keep on and held my hand as he kiss it and looked at me.

But suddenly, Mom took the car and called me.

"Jessica, c'mon lets go! We need to go to my office and get my documents their." Then I go ahead and leave Michael kneeling down their.

As I go inside the car, Mom asked. But I don't want to tell her what happened.

"Um....Michael just asked if I'm ok. Besides, I don't care about him, Mom." I don't know whats happening to me. I don't wanna lie to my Mother and Mom doesn't like that I'm not telling the truth.

"Ok, now we have to go." Mom as she go in with the car.

-At the office-

"I'll just stay here!" I told to Mom so that I can rest.

"No, come with me." She said.

"What the! Mom. Ugh!"

"Any complain, Jessica huh?" Mom looks angry to me.

"Ok coming!" I shouted.

Once we are now inside the office, its my first timer here.
Oh my, I was bumped to a tall man.

"Sorry" He just told to me and getting all my things that fell down.

"Are you the daughter of-" I cutted him off and said 'yes' I already know what he gonna tell methat I'm the daughter of my Mother.

"Chris Evans ma'am, nice to meet you!" He let his hand a handshake to me.

"Jessica sir, nice to meet you too."

"See you later" I told to him walking away straight ahead to my Mom.

"Oh, wait! Can I have your number?" Did he just asked me for my number? No way!

"Sure, no problem." Then I wrote it down on a sticky notes and gave to him.

"Thank you." I also wrote an 'xoxo' hahaha.....

"See ya!" I said. As I walk towards my Mom I'll aks her if she knows Chris Evans.

"Mom, do you know Chris Evans?" Then she looked at me. All the employees are saying 'good morning' to her, I didn't know that she has a high position here. She never told me that since I was a young teenager. But when I became 20 that's the time she told it to me. Today, I only realized that I'm a rich woman of my Mother.

"Yes, I know him! He's better than Michael. You and Chris Evans are mean't to each other." Huh!

"What, I don't understand what you saying Mom?"

"If you choose a man, just choose Chris Evans. No problem at all." Mom is introducing Chris Evans to me! Well, she right too. I think Chris Evans is better than Michael.