Chapter eight

"Oh! what heppened? why I'm naked? I get up from the bed and I covered myself with a blanket but Mchael isn't in the bed now. I didn't noticed he's now without me.

I opened the C.R.'s door and I saw Michael showering hiself. "What the hell happened to us yesterday?" I asked him. "We-well, we had-" But I cut him off. Now I know we had sex last night. I didn't noticed. I'm just drunk last night that I only remember. "Who do you think you are? why? why did you do that to me?" Then he turn off the shower. "What? it was you who pulled me on top of you! Then you kissed me while pulling my t-shirt. I can't responce at your kiss because you're a great kisser." Then J realized that I was a good kisser. I'm the one I did it. That's the next when I got drunk. "And I'm sorry! for what happened last night. I did it to you passionately because I'm just drunk." Michael continued. "I'm sorry! too." After that I go to the fauset and realised a disguisting liquid from my mouth.

Jessica's POV

I think I'm pregnant. I feel dizzy, I look at the C.R.'s roof an it's blur. I can't see anythink. Now it's dark and I fell on the ground.

__________________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter eight. In the next chapter all was terrible happen.

Gues what happen next. If you expect what's kn your mind You will shock at last because your expectation will turn into an unexpected happen.

Please a comment and vote. Thanks for the comment and vote if you comment and vote.