Chapter five

Jessica's POV

We're here now at the mall enjoying the rest of the hour because later at night we will gonna meet at the bar.

Michael's POV

No can ruin our bestfriend day!

__________________

"Hey Michael! why don't we eat our lunch now? it's already 11:30 am! c'mon let's find a restaurant over there." I said to him. "Oh yeah! c'mon and I'm suppose to tell you that I'm starving now!" Michael said.

Later on me and Michael we hear a ringing phone I think it's mine!

I saw it, it was not mine. Maybe it's his phone. "Michael can you check your phone I think it's your's?" Then he open the zipper of his bag and he grab his phone then when he saw it, it was a call from his mother. Then he answered it.

M- Michael K- Michael's mom

M- Hello mom! what can I do for you?

K- I called because later on, your dad will be on the set of Captain America: TWS he needs you their and he trust you to be their on his set.

M- B-but mom-

Suddenly his mom ended now the conversation. I don't have any idea on what is the problem.

"What's the problem Michael?" I asked. "My mom told me to go in the set of Captain America:TWS because dad needs me their and he trust me about that." Michael said. "Ok! lets make a deal, me and you later will meet at the bar if the set is finished earlier ok! deal?" I asked him. "Deal!" He handed me a hand and make a hand shake.

-At 2:pm-

We finished our bestfriend bonding. Michael sent me home and say 'good bye' each others.

While I'm knocking at our gate, mom saw me again and she open the gate. "Hi! mom" I said. "How was your day with him?" mom asked. "We had fun. But he gotta go now because he and his dad will go on set of hus dad the Captain America:TWS." I said. "Ok! I prepared your favorite food. Ube loaf." mom said.

While I'm eating ube loaf, Michael called on my phone. ^^^ring ring^^^

M- Michael J- Jessica

J- Hello! what can I do for you?"

M- Actually Jessica. Ummmm..... dad wants to meet with you tonight! he wants you to offer a character here on the set.

J- What! offer. character! I can't accept that offer! I don't know how to act. Seriously!

M- Look! this is serious Jessica we need you now! or else-

J- Where are you now? I will go there!

M- No! I will pick up. I will to your house. Bye.

But he ended now the conversation I fix my things and myself fastly. I don't know what I have to do! I just do is to fix my thing that I will be needed on the set and fix myself!

^^^ding dong^^^

The doorbell rang. Maybe it's him!

Then I opened the gate.

"Oh! Hi! c'mon lets go!" Michael said. "Wait. I'm gonna ask permission to mom." Then I asked permission and she free me to go.

While we're on our way, we reached again the heavy traffic.

"Again! traffic!" Michael said. "Hey! calm down. You're always like that if there's a heavy traffic. Why? do you want me to do it again?" I said worriyingly. "What? I can't understand!" He said. "You can't undestand me?" I asked little much mad.

Then the stop light turns green now, he need o control the car and goooooo.

Jessica's POV

I feel I'm sleepy an many hours to go there. I think I'm going to sleep first.

_______________

"Good! she's asleep again." Michael said.

-After two hrs-

"Hey sleepy head! wake up" But I didn't wake. He opened the door and I was sleeping in the door, so when he opens the door I fell on his chest. "Oh! s-sorry! I didn't mean that I will fell on you" I said to him but his dad caught us I'm on his chest. "Michael is that you now?" his dad shouted. "Yes dad! it's me. This is the girl I'm telling you a while ago." Michael said. "Hi sir. I'm Jessica." finally I met his dad. "Nice to meet you" finally I met my son's bestfriend.

A/N

Do you think Jessica will accept the offer of Michael's dad? please leave a comment if you want Jessica accept the offer and vote.