Chapter ten

Jessica's POV

Now how I will solve the problems at the grocery. And Mom doesn't care about my grocery I mean our grocery. If I'm grounded for 1 week, I shall take care of myself and avoid from the other boys including Michael.

___________________

^^^tok tok tok^^^ Someone knocked outside our room. "Who's there?" Mom opened the door and the doctor come in and he's with an enveloped with letter inside. "Here's the result." The doctor was so serious. Then I frowned my face. Then the doctor went out.

I opened the enveloped while Mom is cutting some fruits. "Whats this?" I asked myself as in I don't have any idea what kind of result is this. "Huh! Oh my gosh!" I saw the 4 pictures and captured there is my stomach and I saw a small thing there. Does it means that I'm pregnant? then Mom came towards me because she heared what I said. "Oh my gosh! now thats what I'm telling to you. You're grounded in 2 weeks from now on. Now you're pregnant and take good care of yourself while you're grounded.". It's all my fault. I don't know what I'm going to tell to Michael once he came or text to me.

Jessica's POV

Should I forgive him? or not?

Should I tell to him? or not?

Fault of Michael? or me?

Let the baby lost? or take good care of it?

I don't know now what to do. I think I'm absent minded. I think I'm lost in a certain point.

What should be the first thing I will do to my life that now I'm going to be a Mother? My tears is falling like falling from the sky faster.

It's almost 20 minutes here I'm waiting for Mom to go up here for our lunch. I'm gonna be staying here for 3 days.

Should I give up and lost the baby? or drugs? no. I will not gonna do that. Wrong choice.

Fix my life? or let the move on?

____________________

Someone's calling on the phone. "Hello, who's this?" I ask seriously. "Hello, this is Michael. Can we meet tomorrow at 10:00 am? we will talk." I stood like I'm nervous so I said "I'm sorry, but he're something to remember, I'm grounded for 2 weeks starting tomorrow." I think he's starting crying because of his voice. "J-Jessica, I'm sorry! for making you pregnant. And I know that you are grounded for 2 weeks and I'm not allowed go to your room that's why I'm here outside of the room." Then I stood up. "Wait, wait me up their I'm going their." Then I go out of the room together with my dextros and my baby.

When I'm at his back, I shouted. "Michael!" Then he turned around and I saw him crying. "Why are you crying? I'm here with your baby. Don't worry I will take good care of it. I'm really, really sorry because its my fault all my fault that's why I'm ground for 2 weeks." Then he put his one foot backwards while he's holding my hands and he cried so hard and he go away to me from now on. We're over in our relationship.

Jessica's POV

It hurts that he gave up his responsibility for his child. Now I'm here alone siting on the chair and crying so hard, I don't know how I will gonna do next. I should go home to my Mom for my protection too by the way I'm grounded so I'm safe at home. I thrust Mom so together with her we will grow my child good and responsible.

A/N

What do you think happen next? will her Mom accept her at home.

Please leave a comment and vote.