Chapter three

A/N

Does Jessica's mom agreed to their friendship of Michael and Jessica? let's find out here in chapter three.

-lets continue-

"Hi mom! how was your day?" I asked. "Who's that?" She pointed outside."It's a friend mom! He was the boy who called to you at my phone that I accidentally bump to him so that's why I lost my mind" I'm was mad at that time. "Can you just set me free? If you don't want! I do revenge!" I said to my mom with scaredy face. "Ok! but remember don't talk to strangers! if they asked you to do something, don't do it!" mom siad.

Jessica's POV

Does mom avoiding me to have just a simple friend? even if that's a boy or girl!

My gosh! I want a friend! I don't want alone home alone and don't do nothing! I want happiness, I want relationship!

________________________________

Michael is calling me. ^^^ring ring^^^ then I answered it.

M- Michael I- Me

M- Hello! it's me, Michael!

I- Oh! hello too. Ummm...... sorry! I'm sleepy. Can we just talk tomorrow or meet at the night bar in Ram luxury bar, you know that right?"

M- Yup! ok see you tomorrow!"

Then I ended the call and sleep.

____________________

A/N

Sorry for the short story here in the chapter three and on the next chapter I will do my best!