Eps 1: You Are Not Alone 🎶

(Sasunaru)

Uzumaki Naruto, the 16 years old boy who lives alone in his village, Konohagakure. He was orphan since he was born. His parents died during the massacre by the Kyubi in Konoha 16 years ago. He never feels about love from his parents. Today, Naruto happily go to the academy, because Kakashi Sensei will return the test result. Naruto came to the class and he can look at all friends were talking about the test result.

" Good Morning, Sakura-chan!"

" Oh Morning Naruto, are you ready enough to know your result? I'm kinda nervous"

"Hahaha, so ready! I bet I will get A+ in the test"

"Hahaha, you are too confident about that! but that's Naruto that I knew"

" Anyway Sakura-chan, do you see Sasuke? it's already 7.55AM in the morning and the class is about to start in 5 minutes"

"I'm so confused about him"

"Why?"

"If you realized, whenever the test result is returned in that day, Sasuke-Kun never comes to the Academy and whenever I gave the test result to him, he always says to keep the test for me, because he doesn't need it, look! I have 10 sheets of his exams from a different subject."

"Hmm...thats so weird of him! I will visit his house later, after school and give the paper to him."

5 Minutes past! and Kakashi Sensei came to the classroom

"Morning everyone! as I said yesterday, today I will return the test result. The name who I will call please come here and take the test!"

And then Kakashi called Naruto to get his test, after that he called Sakura

"Naruto, what did you get?"

" Don't ask Sakura-chan!"

"W-why? , I got B, How about you Naruto. I bet you get A right? until you too shy to show me"

" Sakura-chan, I got C"

Naruto felt so embarrassing in that time until blushed. He was so ashamed because in the beginning he so confidence to get A but the result is opposite from what he expected.

" Hahaha don't sad Naruto, you should study harder for the next test. I don't mind if you come to my house to study together! I will teach you"

After that, his face turned from sad and shamed into a bright smile

" REALLY SAKURA-CHAN? THANKS SO MUCH! YOU ARE MY LIFESAVER"

Naruto hug Sakura in happy and it made Sakura blushed

" Oii Naruto, Stop it!"

" Oh sorry Sakura-chan cuz I'm so happy"

And then Kakashi  Sensei called Sasuke to take the test

" Uchiha Sasuke? Sasuke, where are you?"

"He is not here, Sensei" Shouted Naruto

"I was wondering why he always skips the class whenever the test is returned."

" Sensei, let me give that test to Sasuke after the academy!" Naruto stood up and raise his hand

"Okay Naruto, I trust it to you "

And then Naruto heads to Kakashi-sensei and took the test. He kept it in his folder in order to keep the paper neat.

~ Skipped into the end of the class~