Eps 15: Hard Choices

(Minanaru)

After Naruto and Minato kissed, Naruto asked Minato...

"Dad, Let's having fun in my room in the Hokage office"

But Minato refused it. He said to Naruto:

"I'm sorry Naruto, I can't. I have to take an overtime work in Kaminari Burger."

"How many people will accompany you tonight, Dad?"

"Hmm...Inoichi maybe will accompany me"

Naruto(mind):

If I'm not mistaken, Inoichi is Ino's father so he is a man.

" So only you and him, Dad?"

" Yeah Naruto, why?"

After hearing that from Minato, Naruto's face turned sad, Minato quickly pulled Naruto into his hug.

" Dad so you will play with him, right? You don't want to play with me because I'm might not satisfying besides he will."

" What are you talking about Naruto, Do you think I'm a slut that will easily fuck the boys? I love you Naruto! I won't ever betray you!"

"Promise dad?"

" Yeah, I promise I will never ever, let you go!"

After Minato said that, Naruto felt so relieved. He trusted Minato that Minato will always love him no matter what.

"Okay, Dad! I trust you. I love you, daddy"

Then Minato kissed Naruto's forehead and said

" I love you too Naruto, Now I have to go, See you, tomorrow Baby!"

" Okay, Daddy!"

Then Minato left Naruto alone in that park. After that, Naruto decided to go home and took a rest. In that night, Naruto just got a weird dream that he won't ever forget.

"Where Am I now? Why I am here? In Konoha field alone?"

Then Nazo suddenly appeared in front of Naruto. Naruto was surprised at the beginning but Nazo asked him to calm down.

" I will not take your time but I just wanna command you to end your relationship with Minato"

After hearing that from Nazo, Naruto was so angry. He yelled at Nazo...

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN? You just jealous with our relationship right!"

"NARUTO! You broke your promises to not loving someone. You made Kakashi and Minato love you! now you have to pay about what you did! end your relationship with Minato now!"

"SHUT UP NAZO! I CAN CHOOSE WHATEVER I WANT IN MY LIFE"

"Argh, what a stubborn! If you love Minato and married him, You will disappear either in Future and the Past"

After Nazo explained that, Naruto confused, he curiously asked Nazo...

" What do you mean Nazo?"

" If Minato loves you and hates Kushina, it means he won't marry her right? and if he doesn't marry her, he won't have a baby so it means that you won't be born!. Soon or later the future will change and you will no longer exist in this world either from the future and the past. Clear enough?"

Nazo thought that Naruto will understand that, but he was wrong.

" So it means that he and Mom won't have to die because I don't bear right? They died after I've born. So that Kyubi incident won't happen"