Eps 7: I Will Be Here🎶

(Kakanaru)

On the way home, Kakashi told Naruto something that made Naruto curious

" N-Naruto N-Nii-san!! A-actually I-I..."

"What is it Kakashi?"

" I-I...

" What Kakashi? I Can't hear it "

"I'm lonely!"

After Kakashi said that, he started to burst out his tears. Naruto could feel that Kakashi is not in a good mood now so he spontaneously said ...

" Kakashi, If you don't mind I can stay at your house to accompany you tonight"

" REALLY? "

" Yes Kakashi, Don't worry!" 

Without thinking any further he quickly jumped into Naruto, wrapped his hands tightly into him and joyfully said...

"THANK YOU SO MUCH NARUTO NI-SAN!" 

Naruto was surprised in the beginning but he slowly rubbed Kakashi's back and lied his head into Kakashi's shoulder and said

" Your welcome Kakashi! I will always be with you"

After hearing that, Kakashi's heart bet so fast 

Kakashi(mind):

Omg this hug, so warm and comfortable! I can feel a lot of love from him. Thank you so much Nii-san! Thank you 

Then Kakashi and Naruto released the hug and Kakashi leaded Naruto to his house, once they arrived, Naruto could see that the house is pretty old but wide, too wide for a solitary life.

" Get in Nii-san!"

" Hm! Alright"

Naruto got in the house and he could see that his house is so dark, from only that Naruto could feel the solitude and lonely atmosphere there.

" Nii-san! Sorry if the house is small and not comfortable for you"

"It's okay Kakashi! I like it "

" Naruto ni-san! I will bring you tea! sit here and wait!"

"Alright thanks, Kakashi!" Naruto Smiled to Kakashi

" No problem Naruto nii-san"

Kakashi left Naruto and then headed to the kitchen to make Naruto a cup of tea, then once he finished he brought it to Naruto.

" Here! drink it nii-san!"

"Thank you, Kakashi!"

"Your welcome Naruto Nii-san!"

" Anyway Kakashi, where are your father and mother?"

After Naruto asked Kakashi about his life, Kakashi's reaction was unpleasant.

" Why did you ask that?"

"Hmm.. just asking you, what's a matter Kakashi? " 

"I don't want to discuss it! Anyway, your room is over there! I should sleep now bye!"

"Kakashi wait! " 

Naruto grabbed Kakashi's hand and hold it. He was shocked for Kakashi's reaction that changed drastically.